Bat Travels takes you through Rajasthan, for women only
October 26, 2018
Bat Travels has been organizing amazing trips and adventures, especially for visually impaired people in a fun, safe and unique way.
Chetna More, who is visually impaired is among their biggest fans. Her glowing testimonial on their website says it all. "Thank you for giving us the hilarious experience of paragliding with safety and comfort. You all have managed it very well and I enjoyed it a lot. Keep planning such adventurous trips."
Next on the company's agenda is a ladies only trip to Rajasthan. Called Rajasthan Gully Walks, the trip promises to take travelers through the historical cities of Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Called the jewels of Rajasthan, the cities are the epitome of beauty, culture and tradition.
The trip is for 4 nights and 5 days and starts in Jodhpur. Travelers will get ample time to appreciate the century-old architecture and relive the glorious past.
The days will be spent on sightseeing, meeting local craftsmen and listening to the mesmerizing music of Rajasthan.
Then there is the world famous Rajasthani cuisine. Travelers can enjoy the local food and delicacies that have been passed down through generations.
The trip charges are around Rs 16, 750 and includes stay, food and travel across Jodhpur and Udaipur from 21 November till 25 November.
The trip is inclusive for women who can see and those with visual impairments. Like always the BAT travel team will be there taking care of all travelers and making the trip full of safe fun.
BAT travels is dedicated to making travelling possible for visually impaired people. We are hoping to make travelling accessible and inclusive for everyone. The idea behind the all women trip is to encourage visually impaired women to feel comfortable and travel. We feel that a trip like this will help motivate and empower women to explore the world around them. - Divya Saxena, Co-founder BAT Travels
For more information about the 'Rajasthan Gully Walks' click here
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News