Bat Travels takes you through Rajasthan, for women only
Bat Travels has been organizing amazing trips and adventures, especially for visually impaired people in a fun, safe and unique way.
Chetna More, who is visually impaired is among their biggest fans. Her glowing testimonial on their website says it all. ”Thank you for giving us the hilarious experience of paragliding with safety and comfort. You all have managed it very well and I enjoyed it a lot. Keep planning such adventurous trips.”
Next on the company's agenda is a ladies only trip to Rajasthan. Called Rajasthan Gully Walks, the trip promises to take travelers through the historical cities of Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Called the jewels of Rajasthan, the cities are the epitome of beauty, culture and tradition.
The trip is for 4 nights and 5 days and starts in Jodhpur. Travelers will get ample time to appreciate the century-old architecture and relive the glorious past.
The days will be spent on sightseeing, meeting local craftsmen and listening to the mesmerizing music of Rajasthan.
Then there is the world famous Rajasthani cuisine. Travelers can enjoy the local food and delicacies that have been passed down through generations.
The trip charges are around Rs 16, 750 and includes stay, food and travel across Jodhpur and Udaipur from 21 November till 25 November.
The trip is inclusive for women who can see and those with visual impairments. Like always the BAT travel team will be there taking care of all travelers and making the trip full of safe fun.
BAT travels is dedicated to making travelling possible for visually impaired people. We are hoping to make travelling accessible and inclusive for everyone. The idea behind the all women trip is to encourage visually impaired women to feel comfortable and travel. We feel that a trip like this will help motivate and empower women to explore the world around them. - Divya Saxena, Co-founder BAT Travels
For more information about the ‘Rajasthan Gully Walks’ click here
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News