Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
October 27, 2018
Hello readers! Here are the most trending stories from the week.
Mumbai in Maharashtra hosted the first national throwball & swimming camp for para sportspersons this week. It was really exciting as participants from all across India were there.
A huge protest was held in Delhi this week and thousands of people from various deaf groups took part in it. They were raising concern about encroachment of the only government residential school for deaf people in North India.
The week saw an outstanding performance by India's blind cricket team players. Indian team whitewashed Sri Lanka and won the T20 blind cricket series by 5-0. We are so proud of them!The whole country is abuzz with the excitement for the upcoming general elections in 2019. For disabled voters in Telengana, Voter Accessibility App - VAADA, will be used for making the elections accessible.For more trending news, keep reading Newzhook! If you want to share your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News