8th Maharashtra Deaf Conference 2018
We are very excited to announce that State Level Association of the Deaf (SLAD) is organizing the 8th MDC - Maharashtra Deaf Conference – 2018 (8thMDC2018). The conference has been organized within the framework of the goals of 8th years of SLAD as it has become an influential and recognized organization at state and national levels, bringing together motivated & caring deaf leaders in the Maharashtra Deaf Community. Besides SLAD has been working on creating awareness, fighting with the Government to achieve the rights of deaf community and spreading information and encouraging the formation of strong level association in Maharashtra.
The objective of this conference is to focus on Government policies towards deaf community, Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 for the Deaf Community, Unity in the Deaf Community at state level and to name a few. The present conference is in Thane and we are expecting more than 200 participants from across Maharashtra to join in discussions & presentations.
Last date to register 10/11/2018 and the fee is Rs 350/-
After 10/11/2018 : Late Fee Rs 400/-
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Nov 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Astitva school (Organization operated for persons with disabilities), Phase no. 1, Plate No. 8, L.I. C Office, M.I.D.C. Area, Dombivli East.
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: State Level Association of the Deaf (SLAD) & Omkar Karnbadhir Vikas Sanstha, Dombvili
- Organizer Phone: 9757496326,9764549403
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/Omkar-Karnbadhir-Vikas-Sanstha-Dombvili-India-119464424830127/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Navy divers find second body in Meghalaya mine
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Get-hooked January 24, 2019 Some common misconceptions about Braille
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 The Headway Foundation's annual Rendezvous promises some exciting announcements
- Events January 24, 2019 Anand Mitra Mandal for Deaf 42nd Anniversary
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Heavy fog disrupts flights, trains in Delhi
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News