Dementia Caregiver Support Group - Meet 27
With the support of each other and under the guidance of dementia care professionals caregivers will learn to devise productive strategies for dealing with concerns relating to care, intra-family conflict or stresses that may arise around difficult caregiving decisions.
For Family members, Caregivers of People with Dementia.
Event Guided by - Dr.Charles Pinto (Psychiatrist)
Event Facilitators :
Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist),
Amrita Patil Pimpale(Dementia Care consultant)
Registration is compulsory. Limited Seats!
- Starts on: Friday, 02 Nov 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 02 Nov 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Basement Classroom, Holy Family Hospital, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News