Dementia Caregiver Support Group - Meet 27
With the support of each other and under the guidance of dementia care professionals caregivers will learn to devise productive strategies for dealing with concerns relating to care, intra-family conflict or stresses that may arise around difficult caregiving decisions.
For Family members, Caregivers of People with Dementia.
Event Guided by - Dr.Charles Pinto (Psychiatrist)
Event Facilitators :
Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist),
Amrita Patil Pimpale(Dementia Care consultant)
Registration is compulsory. Limited Seats!
- Starts on: Friday, 02 Nov 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 02 Nov 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Basement Classroom, Holy Family Hospital, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/