Dementia Caregiver Support Group - Meet 27
With the support of each other and under the guidance of dementia care professionals caregivers will learn to devise productive strategies for dealing with concerns relating to care, intra-family conflict or stresses that may arise around difficult caregiving decisions.
For Family members, Caregivers of People with Dementia.
Event Guided by - Dr.Charles Pinto (Psychiatrist)
Event Facilitators :
Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist),
Amrita Patil Pimpale(Dementia Care consultant)
Registration is compulsory. Limited Seats!
- Starts on: Friday, 02 Nov 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 02 Nov 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Basement Classroom, Holy Family Hospital, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019