"Everybody Can Sing"
Free Demo Music Workshop jointly organised by ChildRaise Trust & Swarmaanas for kids with special needs & others. Facilitator - Manasi Kelkar Tambe. Also an exhibition of handcrafted products made by kids with special needs , disability organisations, volunteers.
- Starts on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground, in the Karnatak Society, Near Ganga Vihar Hotel, Mogal Lane, Mumbai-400016.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019