"Everybody Can Sing"
Free Demo Music Workshop jointly organised by ChildRaise Trust & Swarmaanas for kids with special needs & others. Facilitator - Manasi Kelkar Tambe. Also an exhibition of handcrafted products made by kids with special needs , disability organisations, volunteers.
- Starts on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground, in the Karnatak Society, Near Ganga Vihar Hotel, Mogal Lane, Mumbai-400016.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Disabled people in parts of Goa can look forward to wheelchair accessible transport on voting day
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News