"Everybody Can Sing"
Free Demo Music Workshop jointly organised by ChildRaise Trust & Swarmaanas for kids with special needs & others. Facilitator - Manasi Kelkar Tambe. Also an exhibition of handcrafted products made by kids with special needs , disability organisations, volunteers.
- Starts on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground, in the Karnatak Society, Near Ganga Vihar Hotel, Mogal Lane, Mumbai-400016.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Technology December 17, 2018 Microsoft introduces real-time captions and translations to Skype and PowerPoint
- Get-hooked December 17, 2018 My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018