"Everybody Can Sing"
Free Demo Music Workshop jointly organised by ChildRaise Trust & Swarmaanas for kids with special needs & others. Facilitator - Manasi Kelkar Tambe. Also an exhibition of handcrafted products made by kids with special needs , disability organisations, volunteers.
- Starts on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 03 Nov 2018 at 07:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Jaldevi Niwas Ground, in the Karnatak Society, Near Ganga Vihar Hotel, Mogal Lane, Mumbai-400016.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: ChildRaise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events June 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News