Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
November 3, 2018
Hello dear readers! We are here again with the latest and most trending stories of the week.
A very positive step towards accessibility has been initiated as 16 restaurants in Bengaluru signed the accessibility pledge under #RampMyCity campaign.
Similar good news came from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology in Mumbai as it is all set to become a disabled-friendly campus.
The voice raised by activists does make a difference as was evident this week. Disability rights leader Dr Satendra Singh had highlighted the issue of inaccessible Delhi skywalk and that prompted response and action.
For those of us who are looking for love here is a new platform called Love Actually.me .
Lack of empathy caused very serious injuries to filmmaker Rustom Irani at the hands of Jet Airways staff. High time the staff at airports are sensitized about needs of people with disabilities.
NewzHook Android app now has a new look, don't forget to check that out.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News