Deepika-Ranveer pre-wedding celebrations begin
November 3, 2018
The pre-wedding festivities of actress Deepika Padukone have begun. Pictures of the actress participating in a puja dressed in a bright suit by designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee started going viral on Friday.
Mukherjee, who is Deepika's official wedding couturier, shared pictures of her on Instagram and wrote:
Dear Deepika, a new and exciting journey has just begun for you and all of us at Sabyasachi wish you the very best. Always. - Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Designer
Deepika's personal stylist Shaleena Nathani posted messages for her too. "To New Beginnings," they wrote in their social media posts. Deepika's mother Ujjala Padukone is holding a Nandi puja for the couple 10 days before the wedding.
Deepika and Ranveer are all set to get married in November. Their wedding functions will be held on 14 and 15 November in Italy. The couple announced their wedding dates on social media on 21 October.
They will host two lavish receptions in India - one in Bengaluru, where Deepika is from, and the other in Mumbai.
The couple have been dating for six years. They first starred together in 2013 in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film, Ram Leela.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News