Deepika-Ranveer pre-wedding celebrations begin
November 3, 2018
The pre-wedding festivities of actress Deepika Padukone have begun. Pictures of the actress participating in a puja dressed in a bright suit by designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee started going viral on Friday.
Mukherjee, who is Deepika's official wedding couturier, shared pictures of her on Instagram and wrote:
Dear Deepika, a new and exciting journey has just begun for you and all of us at Sabyasachi wish you the very best. Always. - Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Designer
Deepika's personal stylist Shaleena Nathani posted messages for her too. "To New Beginnings," they wrote in their social media posts. Deepika's mother Ujjala Padukone is holding a Nandi puja for the couple 10 days before the wedding.
Deepika and Ranveer are all set to get married in November. Their wedding functions will be held on 14 and 15 November in Italy. The couple announced their wedding dates on social media on 21 October.
They will host two lavish receptions in India - one in Bengaluru, where Deepika is from, and the other in Mumbai.
The couple have been dating for six years. They first starred together in 2013 in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film, Ram Leela.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 9, 2019 Sportsperson & businesswoman, Geetha Chauhan excels at all that she does
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Dark Pheonix brings alive the magic of Stan Lee's superheroes yet again
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News