Deepika-Ranveer pre-wedding celebrations begin
The pre-wedding festivities of actress Deepika Padukone have begun. Pictures of the actress participating in a puja dressed in a bright suit by designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee started going viral on Friday.
Mukherjee, who is Deepika's official wedding couturier, shared pictures of her on Instagram and wrote:
Dear Deepika, a new and exciting journey has just begun for you and all of us at Sabyasachi wish you the very best. Always. - Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Designer
Deepika's personal stylist Shaleena Nathani posted messages for her too. "To New Beginnings," they wrote in their social media posts. Deepika's mother Ujjala Padukone is holding a Nandi puja for the couple 10 days before the wedding.
Deepika and Ranveer are all set to get married in November. Their wedding functions will be held on 14 and 15 November in Italy. The couple announced their wedding dates on social media on 21 October.
They will host two lavish receptions in India - one in Bengaluru, where Deepika is from, and the other in Mumbai.
The couple have been dating for six years. They first starred together in 2013 in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film, Ram Leela.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 7, 2019
Headlines February 9, 2019
Headlines February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019