Trailer of Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Zero' released
November 4, 2018
Finally the trailer of Shah Rukh Khan's movie 'Zero' has been released. The trailer was released on Friday as it was also the 53rd birthday of Shah Rukh Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan's fans have been waiting eagerly for the upcoming movie as the actor will be seen in a very different role.
Shah Rukh plays the role of a dwarf man in 'Zero' and is supported by the cast of actors such as Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Jimmy Sheirgill, R. Madhavan and more.
This is what Shah Rukh tweeted about his character.
Meerut se nikla hai, atrangi iski chaal hai, Koi chhoti cheez na samajhna, yeh Bauua toh Bawaal hai.
Interestingly Anushka will portray the role of Aafia, a scientist with cerebral palsy in the movie. While Katrina will be seen as a movie superstar.
Several other prominent actors such as Salman Khan, Kajol, Deepika Padukone, Rani Mukerji, Sridevi, Alia Bhatt, Karisma Kapoor, Juhi Chawla will also be seen in Zero doing cameos.
The story of 'Zero' has been written by Himanshu Sharma and the romantic drama film has been directed by Aanand L. Rai.
The film is set for a release on 21 December this year.
The trailer has created a buzz among social media users and has been much liked. Karan Johar @karanjohar tweeted,"The trailer of #ZERO has BLOCKBUSTER written all over!!!! The fantastic @iamsrk in the most endearing character of his career! The always brilliant and soulful @AnushkaSharma and watch out for the intro shot of #KatrinaKaif and her impact in the trailer!!! This ones a whopper! ."
Watch in Sign Language
- Smriti Irani’s supporter shot dead in Amethi
May 27, 2019
- PM Modi to be sworn in on 30 May
May 27, 2019
- Hundreds left homeless in Tripura after heavy rains
May 27, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Events May 26, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Urmi Foundation helps disabled kids from poor communities get access to education
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Video of physically disabled Zomato delivery boy wins hearts on social media
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Employment May 27, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kerala unhappy over denial of scheme for self-employment
- Get-hooked May 26, 2019 #BeingMom - Pratibha Bhatnagar shows us why mothers are such champions
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News