Trailer of Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Zero' released
Finally the trailer of Shah Rukh Khan’s movie 'Zero' has been released. The trailer was released on Friday as it was also the 53rd birthday of Shah Rukh Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan’s fans have been waiting eagerly for the upcoming movie as the actor will be seen in a very different role.
Shah Rukh plays the role of a dwarf man in 'Zero' and is supported by the cast of actors such as Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Jimmy Sheirgill, R. Madhavan and more.
This is what Shah Rukh tweeted about his character.
Meerut se nikla hai, atrangi iski chaal hai, Koi chhoti cheez na samajhna, yeh Bauua toh Bawaal hai.
Interestingly Anushka will portray the role of Aafia, a scientist with cerebral palsy in the movie. While Katrina will be seen as a movie superstar.
Several other prominent actors such as Salman Khan, Kajol, Deepika Padukone, Rani Mukerji, Sridevi, Alia Bhatt, Karisma Kapoor, Juhi Chawla will also be seen in Zero doing cameos.
The story of ‘Zero’ has been written by Himanshu Sharma and the romantic drama film has been directed by Aanand L. Rai.
The film is set for a release on 21 December this year.
The trailer has created a buzz among social media users and has been much liked. Karan Johar @karanjohar tweeted,”The trailer of #ZERO has BLOCKBUSTER written all over!!!! The fantastic @iamsrk in the most endearing character of his career! The always brilliant and soulful @AnushkaSharma and watch out for the intro shot of #KatrinaKaif and her impact in the trailer!!! This ones a whopper! .”
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Find a life partner at this disability matrimonial event
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Employment January 22, 2019 At India Business Disability Network launch, industry leaders champion workplace inclusion
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Early intervention in hearing impairments matters. Here's why
- Events January 20, 2019 Trinayani's 18th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Events January 18, 2019 Rapid & Blitz Chess Tournament
- Parasports January 22, 2019 Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Headlines January 24, 2019 India wins 1st one day against New Zealand
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News