Patanjali launches first clothing store
November 7, 2018
Patanjali Ayurveda Limited has been involved in the manufacturing of mineral and herbal products and has quite a large customer base in India.
Baba Ramdev, who started the company with the aim of promoting Indian made products has now added another wing to the business.
Patanjali is all set to make its foray in the business of apparels in India. Ramdev himself has launched Patanjali Ayurveda's first clothing store called 'Paridhan' in Delhi.
The stores will sell sportswear through the brand Livfit, while clothing for men is under the brand Sanskar and women's wear is brand Aastha.
The clothes are for all age groups,styles, genders and are said to be cheaper than similar clothing by international brands. Accessories like artificial jewelry and wedding clothes will also be available at 'Paridhan'.
The company's current plans are for the setting up of around 100 outlets of the Paridhan stores in India by the year 2019 and in future these will be extended to 500 by March of 2020. The company is also working on making the clothes available for online shopping by the next year.
Patanjali management has high hopes from the new venture and are aiming to make at least Rs 1,000 crore through the sale of clothes in a year.
Patanjali founder Ramdev tweeted about Paridhan launch.
Let's don the 'Swadeshi Gaurav'. Get these three Patanjali Paridhan products (1 Jeans & 2 T-Shirts ) worth Rs 7000 in only Rs 1100 in this festive season. Join our Swadeshi movement to end the loot of multinational companies
"We want ordinary people to feel proud of wearing domestic brand," he added.
Many people took to social media to share their thoughts about the venture. Priyanka @connecting100 tweeted,"Patanjali launched Paridhan clothing brand which is made with bamboo fiber which is anti-microbial and eco-friendly. Paridhan has three brands LiveFit, Aastha and Sanskar having around 3000 varieties for kids, men and women wear. "
Watch in Sign Language
- PM Modi casts vote in Ahmedabad
April 24, 2019
- Bollywood actor Sunny Deol joins BJP
April 24, 2019
- Islamic State takes responsibility for Lanka blasts
April 24, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 24, 2019 New study links excessive screen time and ADHD in children
- Events April 24, 2019 5th International Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Conference & WheelChair Games 2019
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 24, 2019 PM Modi casts vote in Ahmedabad
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 23, 2019
Headlines April 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News