Shah Rukh Khan's Zero sets record of most watched trailer
November 8, 2018
The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming movie 'Zero' was released last week and it has already set a new record on Youtube.
The trailer has been viewed around 100 million times within four days of the release and this is a new record.
The 'Zero' trailer was made public on 2 November which was also the birthday of Shah Rukh Khan. Fans of actor have been watching the trailer all over the world making it the most watched Indian film trailer video.
The trailer was views 54 million times within the first 24 hours and that is also a new record. If the same pace continues, the trailer may become the most-viewed movie trailer of all time.
The trailer shows Shah Rukh in a never before seen avatar of a dwarf man named Bauua. Zero is about the love life of Bauua who is attracted to a scientist with cerebral palsy.
The role of the wheelchair using scientist has been played by Anushka Sharma. The movie also has Katrina Kaif portraying the role of a superstar.
The audience response to the trailer has been very positive. The team of Zero also expressed their happiness at the success of the trailer
Actor Anushka Sharma â€@AnushkaSharma tweeted,
Big thank you to everyone who has seen and loved the trailer! #ZeroTrailer100MnViews @iamsrk #KatrinaKaif @aanandlrai @RedChilliesEnt @cypplOfficial
Tweet from Red Chillies Entertainmentâ€ @RedChilliesEnt says,"They say it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. Thank you for being with us on this journey from Zero to 100 million! #ZeroTrailer100MnViews @iamsrk @AnushkaSharma #KatrinaKaif @aanandlrai @cypplOfficial #Zero"
Red Chillies Entertainmentâ€ is a film production company owned by actor Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 Understanding Essential Oils for Autism, ADHD
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News