Shah Rukh Khan's Zero sets record of most watched trailer
The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming movie 'Zero' was released last week and it has already set a new record on Youtube.
The trailer has been viewed around 100 million times within four days of the release and this is a new record.
The 'Zero' trailer was made public on 2 November which was also the birthday of Shah Rukh Khan. Fans of actor have been watching the trailer all over the world making it the most watched Indian film trailer video.
The trailer was views 54 million times within the first 24 hours and that is also a new record. If the same pace continues, the trailer may become the most-viewed movie trailer of all time.
The trailer shows Shah Rukh in a never before seen avatar of a dwarf man named Bauua. Zero is about the love life of Bauua who is attracted to a scientist with cerebral palsy.
The role of the wheelchair using scientist has been played by Anushka Sharma. The movie also has Katrina Kaif portraying the role of a superstar.
The audience response to the trailer has been very positive. The team of Zero also expressed their happiness at the success of the trailer
Actor Anushka Sharma @AnushkaSharma tweeted,
Big thank you to everyone who has seen and loved the trailer! #ZeroTrailer100MnViews @iamsrk #KatrinaKaif @aanandlrai @RedChilliesEnt @cypplOfficial
Tweet from Red Chillies Entertainment @RedChilliesEnt says,”They say it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. Thank you for being with us on this journey from Zero to 100 million! #ZeroTrailer100MnViews @iamsrk @AnushkaSharma #KatrinaKaif @aanandlrai @cypplOfficial #Zero"
Red Chillies Entertainment is a film production company owned by actor Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
- Headlines November 11, 2018 Deepika & Ranveer leave for Italy for wedding next week
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 India takes the fight against leprosy to people's doorsteps
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Unni Maxx talks about his vacation at the paradise of South Africa
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines November 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News