South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
Have you ever imagined a Blind moving around the play ground to hit the Volley Ball just by grasping the sound of the Ball?.. Yes, you can witness this @ "Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium" and Encourage these young players.
We are waiting for you presence!
Teams from Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala will be participating in the tournament.
- All teams have to report on 17th November 2018 by 12.00 pm
- One team should consist of only 10 members including Coach and Manager
- All Players have to bring disabled certificate and any government Identity proof.
- Teams will be provided with Accommodation and Food facility.
- There is no entry fee for the teams
- Fixtures will be fixed on 17th November evening
- Winners and Runners will be awarded with Cash Price, Trophy and Certificate
- All the participants will be given participation certificate.
- Only 8 teams will be participating in the tournament
Note: Last date of registration is on 10/11/2018
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9986604448/8660910685
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Suriya%20Foundation
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Expect little international support on J&K, says Pakistan foreign minister
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News