South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
Have you ever imagined a Blind moving around the play ground to hit the Volley Ball just by grasping the sound of the Ball?.. Yes, you can witness this @ "Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium" and Encourage these young players.
We are waiting for you presence!
Teams from Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala will be participating in the tournament.
- All teams have to report on 17th November 2018 by 12.00 pm
- One team should consist of only 10 members including Coach and Manager
- All Players have to bring disabled certificate and any government Identity proof.
- Teams will be provided with Accommodation and Food facility.
- There is no entry fee for the teams
- Fixtures will be fixed on 17th November evening
- Winners and Runners will be awarded with Cash Price, Trophy and Certificate
- All the participants will be given participation certificate.
- Only 8 teams will be participating in the tournament
Note: Last date of registration is on 10/11/2018
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9986604448/8660910685
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Suriya%20Foundation
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 14, 2019 Fun Club
- Accessibility March 13, 2019 Railways' refusal to accept UDID cards underlines larger apathy towards disabled passengers
- Accessibility March 17, 2019 Awareness about accessible election facilities still an issue in Arunachal Pradesh
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
- Headlines March 15, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX 8 banned by several countries after 2nd crash in 5 months
- Get-hooked March 12, 2019 Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this rare disease
- Technology March 14, 2019 With Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade aims to change the outlook of people with upper limb disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News