South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
Have you ever imagined a Blind moving around the play ground to hit the Volley Ball just by grasping the sound of the Ball?.. Yes, you can witness this @ "Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium" and Encourage these young players.
We are waiting for you presence!
Teams from Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala will be participating in the tournament.
- All teams have to report on 17th November 2018 by 12.00 pm
- One team should consist of only 10 members including Coach and Manager
- All Players have to bring disabled certificate and any government Identity proof.
- Teams will be provided with Accommodation and Food facility.
- There is no entry fee for the teams
- Fixtures will be fixed on 17th November evening
- Winners and Runners will be awarded with Cash Price, Trophy and Certificate
- All the participants will be given participation certificate.
- Only 8 teams will be participating in the tournament
Note: Last date of registration is on 10/11/2018
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9986604448/8660910685
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Suriya%20Foundation
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 16, 2019 CRPF bans jawans from playing PUBG game
- Events May 15, 2019 Movie Screening on Mental Health Awareness
- Events May 15, 2019 Summer camp
- Events May 15, 2019 Summer Camp 2019
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 Unique research project brings together experts to understand how tech can help improve lives of disabled people
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 "Treat us as equals" - Disabled staff manning voting booth in Delhi send out a loud, clear message
- Accessibility May 15, 2019 Election Commission falls short of accessibility goals, faces heat from disability rights groups
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News