South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
Have you ever imagined a Blind moving around the play ground to hit the Volley Ball just by grasping the sound of the Ball?.. Yes, you can witness this @ "Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium" and Encourage these young players.
We are waiting for you presence!
Teams from Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala will be participating in the tournament.
- All teams have to report on 17th November 2018 by 12.00 pm
- One team should consist of only 10 members including Coach and Manager
- All Players have to bring disabled certificate and any government Identity proof.
- Teams will be provided with Accommodation and Food facility.
- There is no entry fee for the teams
- Fixtures will be fixed on 17th November evening
- Winners and Runners will be awarded with Cash Price, Trophy and Certificate
- All the participants will be given participation certificate.
- Only 8 teams will be participating in the tournament
Note: Last date of registration is on 10/11/2018
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9986604448/8660910685
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Suriya%20Foundation
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 18, 2019 India to face Australia in ODI final today
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Early intervention in hearing impairments matters. Here's why
- Parasports January 23, 2019 Para badminton camp in Mumbai seeks to nurture talent, attract support
- Events January 21, 2019 Agra Deaf Enable Society- Republic Day Event
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 The Headway Foundation's annual Rendezvous promises some exciting announcements
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events January 10, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News