South India Level Blind Volleyball Tournament 2018
Have you ever imagined a Blind moving around the play ground to hit the Volley Ball just by grasping the sound of the Ball?.. Yes, you can witness this @ "Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium" and Encourage these young players.
We are waiting for you presence!
Teams from Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala will be participating in the tournament.
- All teams have to report on 17th November 2018 by 12.00 pm
- One team should consist of only 10 members including Coach and Manager
- All Players have to bring disabled certificate and any government Identity proof.
- Teams will be provided with Accommodation and Food facility.
- There is no entry fee for the teams
- Fixtures will be fixed on 17th November evening
- Winners and Runners will be awarded with Cash Price, Trophy and Certificate
- All the participants will be given participation certificate.
- Only 8 teams will be participating in the tournament
Note: Last date of registration is on 10/11/2018
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Nov 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Nov 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Kitturu Rani Chennamma Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Suriya Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9986604448/8660910685
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Suriya%20Foundation
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 The Executive Age of children with ADHD, find out more
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Accessibility November 10, 2018 Actual number of disabled voters in Telangana missing from list, activists ask for special campaign
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Employment November 11, 2018 Career choices for people with autism
- Parasports November 7, 2018 India's wheelchair basketball players get tips from the best in the game at Chennai camp
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Delhi pollution at hazardous levels after Diwali celebrations
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 10, 2018