Sushmita Sen puts an end to marriage rumours on social media
Since the past two days, internet was abuzz with news of former beauty queen Sushmita Sen marrying her rumoured boyfriend Rohman Shawl who is 27 years old. The news saying that Sushmita is going to tie the knot next year made her fans jump with joy. Keeping aside all rumours, the beauty queen and actress has confirmed the news that she does not have any plans of marrying any time soon!
Sushmita posted a video on Instagram of her sweating it out at the gym.
While the world speculates, I train. Speak of these #rings & this #commitment, and I am game! All other #gossips can die in vain #notgettingmarried (yet) 'Rohman'cing life ABSOLUTELY!!! #enoughsaid #sharing #mytruth I love you guys beyond!!!- Sushmita Sen, Former Beauty Queen
According to reports, Sushmita Sen and Rohman Shawl met at a fashion show event where they instantly bonded. Ever since then, the couple have engaged in public display of affection. They were even spotted together at the recent Diwali parties! Sushmita made sure that she posts videos and photos of her family spending time with Rohman Shawl.
“Please choose to share in the love #SushmitaSen has chosen to make us a part of. We must also respect her privacy at a time when she & her family need it most. Making any further speculations is so insolent. She always shares with us when the time is right. Keep Spreading Love”, tweeted a fan Fatima.
Sushmita Sen, who is now 42 years old, won the Miss Universe in 1994 and made India proud! She adopted a baby girl in the year 2000 and another girl in 2010. Even though she was linked with many actors and models before, Sushmita had made clear that marriage is not in her cards. She is also active in a lot of social and charity work.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019