Hi Bhavna. I am a blind girl interested in learning how to cook. Are there cooking classes in Mumbai for visually impaired people?.
Name - Chetna, Mumbai
Ans. Thank you for writing to us.
Cooking is a useful skill and it is good you are looking to pick up some tips. Shirin Kheriwala has weekly classes for blind and low vision people. These are held at Victoria Memorial School for the Blind in Tardeo.
To find out more, call 022 2353 1236.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 17, 2019 India's D Gukesh is world’s 2nd youngest chess grandmaster
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Dhoni becomes 4th Indian to record 1,000 one day runs in Australia
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Employment January 17, 2019 How to make the workplace suitable for people with disabilities
- Events January 22, 2019 9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
- Education January 16, 2019 Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
- Headlines January 23, 2019 3 top cricket awards for Virat in 2018
- Employment January 22, 2019 At India Business Disability Network launch, industry leaders champion workplace inclusion
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News