Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
November 15, 2018
Are you looking to buy a new phone but want to get something special! Your wait ends this month as India's first smartphone with four rear camera sensors, Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) will be launched in India on 20 November.
The phone smartphone was made public by the Samsung Company last month in Kuala Lumpur. The Galaxy A9 is being promoted as the "world's first rear quad camera" phone.
As per reports, the Galaxy A9 (2018) price in India will be around Rs. 35,000 while there are some indications that the price may be up to Rs. 39,000.
The new smartphone will be available to the customers in Bubblegum Pink, Caviar Black, and Lemonade Blue colour variants.
Other features of the mobile phone include 6.3-inch full-HD Infinity Display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio, it also includes memory of up to 8GB of RAM. The dual-SIM phone runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
Here are the details of the most talked about future of Galaxy A9, the four rear cameras.
- The four cameras include a 24-megapixel primary camera featuring an f/1.7 aperture.
- A 10-megapixel telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom
- An 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with a 120-degree lens
- A 5-megapixel depth camera
The smartphone also has a 24-megapixel front camera and comes with a Face Unlock feature. Galaxy A9 (2018) memory is expandable via microSD card to up to 512GB.
It also comes with a wide range of sensors such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensor, and RGB light sensor.
Galaxy A9 has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor and supports fast charging.
The four camera feature does sound interesting and will definitely woo the customers who like to click pictures on their phones.
People are talking about the smartphone already on the social media and are waiting for the launch.
Bryan Gopan @Bryangopan tweeted,"@MKBHD awaiting quad camera #galaxyA9 review."
Apex Nobow @ApexNobow wrote, "Samsung has released #GalaxyA9 with four cameras. It looks so awesome that I take up to think in buy it. I know that I shouldn't, but I wanna it."
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News