Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
November 15, 2018
Are you looking to buy a new phone but want to get something special! Your wait ends this month as India's first smartphone with four rear camera sensors, Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) will be launched in India on 20 November.
The phone smartphone was made public by the Samsung Company last month in Kuala Lumpur. The Galaxy A9 is being promoted as the "world's first rear quad camera" phone.
As per reports, the Galaxy A9 (2018) price in India will be around Rs. 35,000 while there are some indications that the price may be up to Rs. 39,000.
The new smartphone will be available to the customers in Bubblegum Pink, Caviar Black, and Lemonade Blue colour variants.
Other features of the mobile phone include 6.3-inch full-HD Infinity Display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio, it also includes memory of up to 8GB of RAM. The dual-SIM phone runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
Here are the details of the most talked about future of Galaxy A9, the four rear cameras.
- The four cameras include a 24-megapixel primary camera featuring an f/1.7 aperture.
- A 10-megapixel telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom
- An 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with a 120-degree lens
- A 5-megapixel depth camera
The smartphone also has a 24-megapixel front camera and comes with a Face Unlock feature. Galaxy A9 (2018) memory is expandable via microSD card to up to 512GB.
It also comes with a wide range of sensors such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensor, and RGB light sensor.
Galaxy A9 has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor and supports fast charging.
The four camera feature does sound interesting and will definitely woo the customers who like to click pictures on their phones.
People are talking about the smartphone already on the social media and are waiting for the launch.
Bryan Gopan @Bryangopan tweeted,"@MKBHD awaiting quad camera #galaxyA9 review."
Apex Nobow @ApexNobow wrote, "Samsung has released #GalaxyA9 with four cameras. It looks so awesome that I take up to think in buy it. I know that I shouldn't, but I wanna it."
Watch in Sign Language
- Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
June 18, 2019
- Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
June 18, 2019
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
June 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News