Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the most liked and trending stories of the week.
In sports, Mumbai is all set to host the second wheelchair basketball camp this month.
While in the fight for inclusive education disabled students are still left in dark due to the lack of clarity in the revised admission rules for NEET .Activists in Telangana have raised the demand for a special campaign as most of the disabled voters in the region have been left out in the voting lists.Nicole Fernandes a Music Teacher is making music inclusive for deaf people though her youtube channel Music for the Deaf .If you have any questions regarding issues related to disability then do Ask Bhavana! Keep reading Newzhook and have a great week ahead.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News