Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
November 17, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the most liked and trending stories of the week.
In sports, Mumbai is all set to host the second wheelchair basketball camp this month.
While in the fight for inclusive education disabled students are still left in dark due to the lack of clarity in the revised admission rules for NEET .Activists in Telangana have raised the demand for a special campaign as most of the disabled voters in the region have been left out in the voting lists.Nicole Fernandes a Music Teacher is making music inclusive for deaf people though her youtube channel Music for the Deaf .If you have any questions regarding issues related to disability then do Ask Bhavana! Keep reading Newzhook and have a great week ahead.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment August 13, 2019 Government move to roll back disability pension tax on retired soldiers welcomed
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Technology August 20, 2019 New robots to assist sportspersons at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics
- Technology August 18, 2019 Tech startup Wavio develops device that will help deaf people see sounds
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Young innovator Prashant Gade seeks support to give prosthetic arms for free to the needy
- Events August 13, 2019 Inclusive Walkathon
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News