Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
November 17, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the most liked and trending stories of the week.
In sports, Mumbai is all set to host the second wheelchair basketball camp this month.
While in the fight for inclusive education disabled students are still left in dark due to the lack of clarity in the revised admission rules for NEET .Activists in Telangana have raised the demand for a special campaign as most of the disabled voters in the region have been left out in the voting lists.Nicole Fernandes a Music Teacher is making music inclusive for deaf people though her youtube channel Music for the Deaf .If you have any questions regarding issues related to disability then do Ask Bhavana! Keep reading Newzhook and have a great week ahead.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News