Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
November 17, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers! Here are the most liked and trending stories of the week.
In sports, Mumbai is all set to host the second wheelchair basketball camp this month.
While in the fight for inclusive education disabled students are still left in dark due to the lack of clarity in the revised admission rules for NEET .Activists in Telangana have raised the demand for a special campaign as most of the disabled voters in the region have been left out in the voting lists.Nicole Fernandes a Music Teacher is making music inclusive for deaf people though her youtube channel Music for the Deaf .If you have any questions regarding issues related to disability then do Ask Bhavana! Keep reading Newzhook and have a great week ahead.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News