Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
This convention is being held In the background of the increasing number of sexual assaults on girls/women with disabilities. Legal experts will talk on provisions of various laws, disability rights will talk on success/failures of implementation of laws while women’s organisations will place their perspective.
A few survivors will also speak.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Nov 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Nov 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: 36, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Lane
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Platform for the Rights of the Disabled - NPRD
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/nprd.india/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Big Bazaar leads the way with a Quiet Hour for shoppers on the autism spectrum, a World Disability Day special
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Intellectual Disability
- Get-hooked December 7, 2018 A writing contest with disability as the theme. Know more
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Activities that can be fun & stimulating for kids with dyspraxia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News