Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
This convention is being held In the background of the increasing number of sexual assaults on girls/women with disabilities. Legal experts will talk on provisions of various laws, disability rights will talk on success/failures of implementation of laws while women's organisations will place their perspective.
A few survivors will also speak.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Nov 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Nov 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: 36, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Lane
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Platform for the Rights of the Disabled - NPRD
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/nprd.india/