BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
Have you ever imagined how a Ferry looks like? Do you want to touch and feel a ferry as to how small or big it looks like? Have you ever wondered how Mumbai looks like from the middle of the sea? If you wish to get answers to all these questions, then come join us for our experiential learning session to a famous Dockyard in Mumbai i.e. “Bhaucha Dhakka”.
What You Can Expect:
- A completely descriptive ferry ride on the Arabian Sea towards the lighthouse and fort.
- A descriptive view from the middle of the sea of gateway of India, Hotel Taj Palace, chain of big buildings and some tallest buildings like twin towers etc.
- Important facts of Mumbai and much more.
Ticket cost approximately RS 200 per person.
Please Note: The participants will be equally sharing the ticket cost of the volunteers present to help and guide where ever required. Hence the final cost will be shared on reaching the venue depending on the number of present volunteers.
So! What are you waiting for? Limited seats, Register Now!
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bhaucha Dhakka, Office NO. 3, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road, Dockyard
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 98921 45699
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Education December 7, 2018 Tips to help children with dyscalculia
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Intellectual Disability
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Come June 2019, Kolkata's historic Victoria Memorial promises to re-open in an accessible avatar
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News