BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
Have you ever imagined how a Ferry looks like? Do you want to touch and feel a ferry as to how small or big it looks like? Have you ever wondered how Mumbai looks like from the middle of the sea? If you wish to get answers to all these questions, then come join us for our experiential learning session to a famous Dockyard in Mumbai i.e. “Bhaucha Dhakka”.
What You Can Expect:
- A completely descriptive ferry ride on the Arabian Sea towards the lighthouse and fort.
- A descriptive view from the middle of the sea of gateway of India, Hotel Taj Palace, chain of big buildings and some tallest buildings like twin towers etc.
- Important facts of Mumbai and much more.
Ticket cost approximately RS 200 per person.
Please Note: The participants will be equally sharing the ticket cost of the volunteers present to help and guide where ever required. Hence the final cost will be shared on reaching the venue depending on the number of present volunteers.
So! What are you waiting for? Limited seats, Register Now!
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bhaucha Dhakka, Office NO. 3, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road, Dockyard
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 98921 45699
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019