BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
Have you ever imagined how a Ferry looks like? Do you want to touch and feel a ferry as to how small or big it looks like? Have you ever wondered how Mumbai looks like from the middle of the sea? If you wish to get answers to all these questions, then come join us for our experiential learning session to a famous Dockyard in Mumbai i.e. "Bhaucha Dhakka".
What You Can Expect:
- A completely descriptive ferry ride on the Arabian Sea towards the lighthouse and fort.
- A descriptive view from the middle of the sea of gateway of India, Hotel Taj Palace, chain of big buildings and some tallest buildings like twin towers etc.
- Important facts of Mumbai and much more.
Ticket cost approximately RS 200 per person.
Please Note: The participants will be equally sharing the ticket cost of the volunteers present to help and guide where ever required. Hence the final cost will be shared on reaching the venue depending on the number of present volunteers.
So! What are you waiting for? Limited seats, Register Now!
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bhaucha Dhakka, Office NO. 3, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road, Dockyard
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 98921 45699
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Vir Chakra recommended for Air Force pilot
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News