BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
Have you ever imagined how a Ferry looks like? Do you want to touch and feel a ferry as to how small or big it looks like? Have you ever wondered how Mumbai looks like from the middle of the sea? If you wish to get answers to all these questions, then come join us for our experiential learning session to a famous Dockyard in Mumbai i.e. "Bhaucha Dhakka".
What You Can Expect:
- A completely descriptive ferry ride on the Arabian Sea towards the lighthouse and fort.
- A descriptive view from the middle of the sea of gateway of India, Hotel Taj Palace, chain of big buildings and some tallest buildings like twin towers etc.
- Important facts of Mumbai and much more.
Ticket cost approximately RS 200 per person.
Please Note: The participants will be equally sharing the ticket cost of the volunteers present to help and guide where ever required. Hence the final cost will be shared on reaching the venue depending on the number of present volunteers.
So! What are you waiting for? Limited seats, Register Now!
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Bhaucha Dhakka, Office NO. 3, Mazgaon, Dockyard Road, Dockyard
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 98921 45699
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 27, 2019 Summer Melodies @ Mitr Cafe
- Education June 27, 2019 #ChangeMakers - Sonia Jaitley believes in helping children with disabilities unlock their strengths
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events June 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News