Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
November 17, 2018
Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh got married in Italy this week and now the wedding of another Indian actor is round the corner.
Priyanka Chopra is to get married to her American fiancé Nick Jonas on 2 December. The wedding will be a three day grand affair and will be taking place at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
The wedding celebrations are to start from 30 November and will go on till 2 December. As per reports, Priyanka Chopra's mother Madhu Chopra has already reached Jodhpur to oversee the arrangements.
She shared that the city is one of her favourite places in India and that is the reason it has been selected as the wedding venue for her daughter Priyanka. On 2 December Priyanka will get married to Nick Jonas as per Hindu wedding rituals. The couple may then follow it up with a Christian wedding ceremony later.
While the wedding of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh was a very private affair attended by a few people, the Nick-Priyanka wedding is expected to be attended by around 1500-2000 guests.
The guest list will definitely include the names of several people from the film industry. Reportedly, Salman Khan and his family, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar and Siddharth Roy Kapur are some of the guests.
Priyanka and Nick have applied for a marriage license in a US Courthouse last week. As per some reports, they will bring the license to India to make sure that the marriage is official in both countries.
The fans are now awaiting the wedding and shared the feelings on social media.
Nikhil Rathaurford™ @ni_khikhikhi_l tweeted,"After Virushka, Prick is coming. #PriyankaNick"
Suzi MannVerified account @SuziMann , "2018 is definitely the year of fairytale weddings!! #PriyankaNick"
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News