Ranveer & Deepika back in India after tying the knot
November 19, 2018
After a fairy tale wedding, Bollywood actors Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone returned back to in India on Sunday. They were welcomed by fans at the airport, and the couple looked happy and excited.
Deepika was seen wearing a red silk dupatta with heavy jewellery and Ranveer was wearing a red silk jacket to co-ordinate with his wife. They walked hand in hand outside the airport amidst heavy security. They met photographer's outside Ranveer's home and posed for some beautiful pictures.
Deepika and Ranveer got married at Lake Como in Italy. They had two functions, one Konkani and one Sindhi. The couple had strictly asked the guests not to carry any mobile phones inside the wedding venue or click pictures. They released two wedding pictures on 16 November through their social media accounts. They will be hosting a wedding reception at Mumbai and Bengaluru for their friends and colleagues from the cinema industry.
Social media was flooded with congratulatory messages from fans and well-wishers. Bollywood actors also wished the couple good luck and togetherness for years to come.
@deepikapadukone @RanveerOfficial holding hands return back home!! I loved this pic. How a bride is returning in her bride costume. #DeepVeerKiShaadi #DeepVeer #Deepveerreturnshome- Jheel Jain, Twitter User.
According to reports, the couple have brought a new house in Mumbai which costs a whopping Rs 50 crore! Since they wanted personalised interiors, the work is still going on. Currently, they will reside in Ranveer's home.
"The love birds.. The happy couple back in town. Welcome back #DeepVeer More Happiness, More Power, More Prosperity, Infinite Love to you both. Congrats @deepikapadukone @RanveerOfficial #DeepikaWedsRanveer", tweeted Shiv Dutta.
Watch in Sign Language
- Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
August 19, 2019
- Kerala nun seeks justice from the Vatican
August 19, 2019
- #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
August 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Trending stories on Newz Hook Aug 9 – Aug 16
- Get-Hooked August 15, 2019 Visually impaired singer Muskan uses music to connect with the larger world
- Events August 14, 2019 Drama for Autism
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Expect little international support on J&K, says Pakistan foreign minister
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News