Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a new batch of its Basic Computer Training Program in December 2018.
The course focuses on basics of MS Office, email, browsing etc. It's a need-based course, with individualized plan for each student.
We take small batches, with 2:1 student trainer ratio. Enroll your child now!!
Duration - 6 months
- Starts on: Friday, 07 Dec 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 06 Jun 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
- Employment March 18, 2019 Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
- Headlines March 13, 2019 Gautam Gambhir to join politics soon, says reports
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Election Commission's voter helpline 1950 proves to be a letdown for disabled community in Chennai
- Technology March 14, 2019 With Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade aims to change the outlook of people with upper limb disabilities
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 With 'Get Going', Chennai NGO Vidya Sagar aims to get disabled people out & about
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News