Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a new batch of its Basic Computer Training Program in December 2018.
The course focuses on basics of MS Office, email, browsing etc. It's a need-based course, with individualized plan for each student.
We take small batches, with 2:1 student trainer ratio. Enroll your child now!!
Duration - 6 months
- Starts on: Friday, 07 Dec 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 06 Jun 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Headlines July 19, 2019 One conviction in high profile murder of UK teen in Goa
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News