Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a new batch of its Basic Computer Training Program in December 2018.
The course focuses on basics of MS Office, email, browsing etc. It's a need-based course, with individualized plan for each student.
We take small batches, with 2:1 student trainer ratio. Enroll your child now!!
Duration - 6 months
- Starts on: Friday, 07 Dec 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 06 Jun 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Dhoni becomes 4th Indian to record 1,000 one day runs in Australia
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Heavy fog disrupts flights, trains in Delhi
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events January 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News