Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
The Coloured Zebra, an organization for children and young adults with special needs, is starting a new batch of its Basic Computer Training Program in December 2018.
The course focuses on basics of MS Office, email, browsing etc. It's a need-based course, with individualized plan for each student.
We take small batches, with 2:1 student trainer ratio. Enroll your child now!!
Duration - 6 months
- Starts on: Friday, 07 Dec 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 06 Jun 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Old Rajinder Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170, 8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Stay cool this summer, some tips for wheelchair users
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Disability rights activist Prajith Jaipal to hit the road to promote awareness
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News