Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India this week
Chinese Smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi Note 6 Pro in India on 22 November. The smartphone will be available through Flipkart and Mi.com from 23 November.
The smartphone launched by Xiaomi earlier this year was the Redmi Note 5 Pro and became a huge hit with the customers. There are now a lot of expectations from the Note 6 Pro as it is supposed to be better than the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The new Redmi Note 6 Pro will come with dual front camera setup and a bigger a 19:9 display with a notch. Here is some more information about the new model.
The new Redmi Note 6 Pro will have a bigger and brighter display, slightly larger than the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The phone also comes with a certification from P2i, making it safe with little spills and splashes. However, it is not to be immersed in water as it lacks the IP-rating for dust/ water resistance.
The smartphone comes with a unique feature of dual front cameras for portrait selfies and also has two cameras in the back. It also has a AI face unlock function.
- The smartphone will be available in India in 4GB RAM/ 64GB and a 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
The smartphone will also come with preloaded apps such as Amazon Shopping, Facebook, PhonePe, Netflix, NewsPoint, Dailyhunt, Opera News, Opera Mini, BHIM ABPB, and ShareChat. It also has a Security app with functions such as RAM cleaner, security scanner, battery manager, data usage and more.
Customers in India are skeptic about the new launch.
Adarsh Jhunjhunwala @adarsh4295 tweeted, “Replying to @RedmiIndia @Flipkart Redmi Note 4 and 5 had the same processor,now Redmi Note 6 Pro and Note 5 Pro have the same processor, so what will they call the true successor of RN5 Pro? Redmi Note 6 Pro Plus or Redmi Note 6 Pro Pro or Redmi Note 6 Pro 2 or Redmi Note 6 2 Pro?”
sandip@13 @wakisforyou wrote,”Replying to @RedmiIndia @Flipkart Studio Wala portrait mode...get ready to keep clicking #Notevation #RedmiNote6Pro”
Watch in Sign Language
- Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
February 16, 2019
- Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
February 16, 2019
- Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Some recreational activities for visually impaired people
- Events February 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News