Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India this week
November 21, 2018
Chinese Smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi Note 6 Pro in India on 22 November. The smartphone will be available through Flipkart and Mi.com from 23 November.
The smartphone launched by Xiaomi earlier this year was the Redmi Note 5 Pro and became a huge hit with the customers. There are now a lot of expectations from the Note 6 Pro as it is supposed to be better than the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The new Redmi Note 6 Pro will come with dual front camera setup and a bigger a 19:9 display with a notch. Here is some more information about the new model.
The new Redmi Note 6 Pro will have a bigger and brighter display, slightly larger than the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The phone also comes with a certification from P2i, making it safe with little spills and splashes. However, it is not to be immersed in water as it lacks the IP-rating for dust/ water resistance.
The smartphone comes with a unique feature of dual front cameras for portrait selfies and also has two cameras in the back. It also has a AI face unlock function.
- The smartphone will be available in India in 4GB RAM/ 64GB and a 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
The smartphone will also come with preloaded apps such as Amazon Shopping, Facebook, PhonePe, Netflix, NewsPoint, Dailyhunt, Opera News, Opera Mini, BHIM ABPB, and ShareChat. It also has a Security app with functions such as RAM cleaner, security scanner, battery manager, data usage and more.
Customers in India are skeptic about the new launch.
Adarsh Jhunjhunwala @adarsh4295 tweeted, "Replying to @RedmiIndia @Flipkart Redmi Note 4 and 5 had the same processor,now Redmi Note 6 Pro and Note 5 Pro have the same processor, so what will they call the true successor of RN5 Pro? Redmi Note 6 Pro Plus or Redmi Note 6 Pro Pro or Redmi Note 6 Pro 2 or Redmi Note 6 2 Pro?"
sandip@13 @wakisforyou wrote,"Replying to @RedmiIndia @Flipkart Studio Wala portrait mode...get ready to keep clicking #Notevation #RedmiNote6Pro"
Watch in Sign Language
- IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals win again
April 26, 2019
- BJP to contest more seats than Congress in Lok Sabha elections
April 26, 2019
- Madras High Court lifts ban on TikTok
April 26, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 25, 2019 #TechThursdays - Gurugram students design walking stick & self help shoes for visually impaired people
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 Online series Safe Cooking offers lessons specially for visually impaired people
- Accessibility April 24, 2019 Accessible voting promise a sham says activist Arman Ali, shares experience on social media
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events April 26, 2019 SUMMER CAMP
- Headlines April 26, 2019 Madras High Court lifts ban on TikTok
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 India provides 100 wheelchairs to Afghan war veterans
- Events April 26, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 19, 2019
Headlines April 24, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News