Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India this week
November 21, 2018
Chinese Smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi Note 6 Pro in India on 22 November. The smartphone will be available through Flipkart and Mi.com from 23 November.
The smartphone launched by Xiaomi earlier this year was the Redmi Note 5 Pro and became a huge hit with the customers. There are now a lot of expectations from the Note 6 Pro as it is supposed to be better than the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The new Redmi Note 6 Pro will come with dual front camera setup and a bigger a 19:9 display with a notch. Here is some more information about the new model.
The new Redmi Note 6 Pro will have a bigger and brighter display, slightly larger than the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The phone also comes with a certification from P2i, making it safe with little spills and splashes. However, it is not to be immersed in water as it lacks the IP-rating for dust/ water resistance.
The smartphone comes with a unique feature of dual front cameras for portrait selfies and also has two cameras in the back. It also has a AI face unlock function.
- The smartphone will be available in India in 4GB RAM/ 64GB and a 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
The smartphone will also come with preloaded apps such as Amazon Shopping, Facebook, PhonePe, Netflix, NewsPoint, Dailyhunt, Opera News, Opera Mini, BHIM ABPB, and ShareChat. It also has a Security app with functions such as RAM cleaner, security scanner, battery manager, data usage and more.
Customers in India are skeptic about the new launch.
Adarsh Jhunjhunwala @adarsh4295 tweeted, "Replying to @RedmiIndia @Flipkart Redmi Note 4 and 5 had the same processor,now Redmi Note 6 Pro and Note 5 Pro have the same processor, so what will they call the true successor of RN5 Pro? Redmi Note 6 Pro Plus or Redmi Note 6 Pro Pro or Redmi Note 6 Pro 2 or Redmi Note 6 2 Pro?"
sandip@13 @wakisforyou wrote,"Replying to @RedmiIndia @Flipkart Studio Wala portrait mode...get ready to keep clicking #Notevation #RedmiNote6Pro"
Watch in Sign Language
- Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
June 18, 2019
- Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
June 18, 2019
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
June 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News