New Year celebration in Goa will be fun with Deaf Stomp 2018
2018 is coming to an end and it’s time to plan the party to mark the beginning of the New Year. Here is great party idea if you are looking for some exciting options.
Deaf Stomp 2018 is happening in Goa to celebrate the ending of the year and the start of 2019. What could be more fun than spending the last days of the year on the beautiful Palolem beach in Goa?
There are quite a few of options to choose from depending on how much time you have for the enjoyment.
New Year’s night will be celebrated as a Gala Night on 31 December that promises a good time, loads of entertainment and yummy food.
Holiday package options are also available for those who wish to have a non-stop fun agenda from 29 December to 1 January 2019. The packages come with stay arrangements and are available for singles, groups, couples, Indian citizens and non-residents as well.
The last dates to book your seats for the party are fast approaching.
Renu Ahuja from Ulhasnagar is going to the Deaf stomp and shared her feelings with NewzHook.
I am excited for Deaf party Goa. I always go every year because I like to meet new friends at Deaf party. I can't wait to for the day to come. I hope we enjoy a lot from 29th December 2018 to 1st January 2019. Renu Ahuja
So what are you waiting for, think no more and get ready to have the time of your life and make new friends while you countdown to the beginning of 2019.
The New Year event is being organised by SIGNEX Expeditions. The event is open for everyone- Deaf people and hearing as well.
"Deaf Goa Party! I love to go to this event every year! Because so many Indian and foreigners, deaf people are there, I love to meet them and chat and enjoy and dance. Goa has the best food culture I love it. And love to stay in different beaches and visit some popular places.. I can't wait! - Amol Pagare from Thane "
Here are the numbers to contact via whatsapp or video calls, if you wish to know more about the Deaf Stomp 2018 -98925 92544, 98880 72919.
For more details about Deaf Stomp 2018 click here
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News