Six Lashkar-e-taiba terrorists killed in Jammu and Kashmir
On Friday morning, six terrorists that belong to Lashkar-e-Taiba were shot dead in an encounter at Anantnag in Jammu and Kashmir. This was done as part of cleansing terrorists who have been posing a threat to Indian security over the past few days. The operation that was jointly done by the Jammu and Kashmir Police, CRPF and army turned out to be a huge success.
According to reports, this is one of the most successful operations because no Indian security officers were killed in the encounter!
In one of the most successful operations of this year so far six Lashkar militants killed.Operation was launched last night on a hideout in foothills of Waghama Sutkipora of Bijbeihara Anantnag. Six dead bodies of militants and six rifles recovered- J&K Police.
The terrorist were carrying bombs and rifles. A couple of days ago, four terrorists were shot dead by the Indian army in Jammu and Kashmir. The government has tightened security measures across the country after threats of terrorist attacks.
Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the world’s largest and most active Islamic terrorism militant organizations which mainly operates from Pakistan. They are part of many terrorists’ attacks across the globe. Hafiz Saeed Muhammad is the leader of this terrorist group which is responsible for the death of many innocent lives.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 18, 2019
Headlines February 19, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News