Priyanka Chopra wedding updates, two receptions being planned
India’s beloved actor Priyanka Chopra is all set to marry her American fiancé Nick Jonas next month. So far the wedding details that have come through state that it will be held in two different traditions. A Hindu ritual wedding will be held on December 2 and on 3 December a Christian wedding will be held.
There will be pre wedding festivities such as the ‘sangeet and mehendi’ ceremonies that are to begin from 29 November. The wedding venue is at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu Chopra is supervising the arrangements for the marriage, since bride-to-be Priyanka Chopra is busy in shooting for her film ‘The Sky Is Pink’.
Now the latest reports claim that the couple will be hosting two reception parties after the wedding. One reception will be held in Delhi and the other will be in Mumbai.
Holding multiple wedding receptions seems to be the latest trend in Bollywood. Recently married couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are also organizing three receptions after their wedding in Italy.
Social media users have mixed reactions to the wedding announcements and details. Nicole/ NP Wedding @nicolegrnd tweeted,”Replying to @pinkvilla ROYALTY that's the key word ”
While another user NP Wedding 💑 😍 ❤ @PCsMarshmallow, wrote,” Stop speculations, why will they have a reception in Delhi? No logic at all.”
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Events February 9, 2019 Race For 7
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News