Prime Minister Narendra Modi hosts 50th episode of ‘Mann ki Baat’
November 26, 2018
Mann ki Baat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi's popular radio show was aired yesterday. It was the 50th episode of the show hosted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi since the first show on 3 October 2014.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said,
Modi will come, Modi will go, but our country will remain atal, our culture will remain eternal.
He also said that the aim behind the show is not political but is an effort to reach out to the people of the country.
In his latest show, PM Modi spoke about several topics of national and international importance. He mentioned the cleanliness drive, road safety, drug eradication and selfie with daughter's initiative.
PM Modi said that the next year will 550th birth anniversary of the Sikh Guru ' Guru Nanak' and it will be celebrated at a large scale across the country and abroad. One key part of the celebration will be the opening of Kartarpur Corridor which will enable worshippers to visit the sacred place of Guru Nanak Dev in Kartarpur in Pakistan.
He also praised the All India Radio for airing the Mann ki Baat programme regularly and helping in uniting the country. PM Modi also said that a recent survey has shown that Mann ki Baat has touched the masses across India and has been able to bring about feeling of positivity in the citizens.
The special show got a special mention by social media users.
KUMAR RAKESH @kraakesh8 tweeted,"Replying to @Ra_THORe @narendramodi Mann ki baat is source of information & knowledge with full of many wonderful ideas fr integrated growth of nation @BJP4India @PMOIndia"
Rahul Ray,Adv @rayrahul wrote."Replying to @Ra_THORe @narendramodi Well if he has spoken well people will get him back in 2019 despite all being said and if not then people will say it's time up"
Watch in Sign Language
- Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
June 18, 2019
- Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
June 18, 2019
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
June 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News