Prime Minister Narendra Modi hosts 50th episode of ‘Mann ki Baat’
November 26, 2018
Mann ki Baat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi's popular radio show was aired yesterday. It was the 50th episode of the show hosted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi since the first show on 3 October 2014.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said,
Modi will come, Modi will go, but our country will remain atal, our culture will remain eternal.
He also said that the aim behind the show is not political but is an effort to reach out to the people of the country.
In his latest show, PM Modi spoke about several topics of national and international importance. He mentioned the cleanliness drive, road safety, drug eradication and selfie with daughter's initiative.
PM Modi said that the next year will 550th birth anniversary of the Sikh Guru ' Guru Nanak' and it will be celebrated at a large scale across the country and abroad. One key part of the celebration will be the opening of Kartarpur Corridor which will enable worshippers to visit the sacred place of Guru Nanak Dev in Kartarpur in Pakistan.
He also praised the All India Radio for airing the Mann ki Baat programme regularly and helping in uniting the country. PM Modi also said that a recent survey has shown that Mann ki Baat has touched the masses across India and has been able to bring about feeling of positivity in the citizens.
The special show got a special mention by social media users.
KUMAR RAKESH @kraakesh8 tweeted,"Replying to @Ra_THORe @narendramodi Mann ki baat is source of information & knowledge with full of many wonderful ideas fr integrated growth of nation @BJP4India @PMOIndia"
Rahul Ray,Adv @rayrahul wrote."Replying to @Ra_THORe @narendramodi Well if he has spoken well people will get him back in 2019 despite all being said and if not then people will say it's time up"
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 13, 2019
Headlines April 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News