Financial planning session by BGFI
Do you want to explore investment opportunities available in the financial market? Are you not clear what are the do's and don'ts of investing? Do you want to know how to create your own financial plan? Do you want to know more about accessibility of the investment products?
Securities Market regulator SEBI officials shall visit and conduct the session which shall include topics like: - Information about SEBI
- The role SEBI plays as a regulator
- Basic understanding about the securities market investment
- Overview of various investment products such as shares, mutual funds and other such investment products available in the market
- Grievance redressal mechanism set up by SEBI to redress investors' complaints
- Basics of financial planning
- Additionally, SEBI also shall deal with accessibility of the
- investment products and address concerns on the same, if any.
This session will be followed by a short yet highly informative mobile capsule demonstrating the MF Utility mobile / web application. MF Utility is a platform jointly developed by all the major Asset Management Companies which allows the investors to invest in direct mutual fund schemes thereby avoiding any commission related expenses in the investment process. The application is completely free to use and is fully Accessible!!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 08 Dec 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 08 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan basement hall, Jagannathrao Bosale Marg, Nariman Point
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/