Workshops for the Visually Impaired by NAB Delhi & Big Bazaar
NAB Delhi is proud to be partner of Big Bazaar in this wonderful initiative. NAB Delhi with its partners will be conducting these unique workshops in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Lucknow. This World Disability Day week there is something very interesting happening for the visually impaired in the nearby Big Bazaar if you are in any of these 7 cities. Read on to know more.
There are also especially built workshops for you by National Association for the Blind, Delhi.
- EYE FOR FASHION for girls only
- YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL for girls only
- COOKING WITHOUT LOOKING for girls and boys
To check the address of the Big Bazaar store where these workshops will be held and to register yourself please call our Helpline during office hours -10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday. You can also send us an email.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata
- Location: Big Bazaar outlets
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: National Association for the Blind (Delhi State Branch)
- Organizer Phone: 8826261166, 9212319762
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.nabdelhi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News