Workshops for the Visually Impaired by NAB Delhi & Big Bazaar
NAB Delhi is proud to be partner of Big Bazaar in this wonderful initiative. NAB Delhi with its partners will be conducting these unique workshops in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Lucknow. This World Disability Day week there is something very interesting happening for the visually impaired in the nearby Big Bazaar if you are in any of these 7 cities. Read on to know more.
There are also especially built workshops for you by National Association for the Blind, Delhi.
- EYE FOR FASHION for girls only
- YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL for girls only
- COOKING WITHOUT LOOKING for girls and boys
To check the address of the Big Bazaar store where these workshops will be held and to register yourself please call our Helpline during office hours -10 am to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday. You can also send us an email.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata
- Location: Big Bazaar outlets
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: National Association for the Blind (Delhi State Branch)
- Organizer Phone: 8826261166, 9212319762
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.nabdelhi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News