Global Autism Convention 2018
The Global Autism Convention 2018 will be held in Bengaluru, Karnataka from the 10th to 12th December 2018. The three day event will provide a platform for researchers, educators and professionals and family members to present and discuss latest teaching methodologies, interventions, employment and family support systems. The conference will host eminent speakers both, national and international. The Global Autism Convention held in 2011, brought several Indian organisations together. We seek to particularly develop networks across Asia and Africa this year.
The Convention is being organized at the St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences Auditorium, Koramangala, Bangalore, by a network of organizations that have vast experience in the field of disabilities with a special interest in autism.
The event holds relevance for parents, therapists, educators, medical professionals and students.
- Starts on: Monday, 10 Dec 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences Auditorium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Global Autism Convention Committee
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.gac2018.in