Global Autism Convention 2018
The Global Autism Convention 2018 will be held in Bengaluru, Karnataka from the 10th to 12th December 2018. The three day event will provide a platform for researchers, educators and professionals and family members to present and discuss latest teaching methodologies, interventions, employment and family support systems. The conference will host eminent speakers both, national and international. The Global Autism Convention held in 2011, brought several Indian organisations together. We seek to particularly develop networks across Asia and Africa this year.
The Convention is being organized at the St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences Auditorium, Koramangala, Bangalore, by a network of organizations that have vast experience in the field of disabilities with a special interest in autism.
The event holds relevance for parents, therapists, educators, medical professionals and students.
- Starts on: Monday, 10 Dec 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences Auditorium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Global Autism Convention Committee
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.gac2018.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Disabled travellers raise concern over toilets being shut down in railway platforms
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
- Parasports December 17, 2018 Nothing stops this blind cricketer from batting for inclusion into IPL
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018