Global Autism Convention 2018
The Global Autism Convention 2018 will be held in Bengaluru, Karnataka from the 10th to 12th December 2018. The three day event will provide a platform for researchers, educators and professionals and family members to present and discuss latest teaching methodologies, interventions, employment and family support systems. The conference will host eminent speakers both, national and international. The Global Autism Convention held in 2011, brought several Indian organisations together. We seek to particularly develop networks across Asia and Africa this year.
The Convention is being organized at the St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences Auditorium, Koramangala, Bangalore, by a network of organizations that have vast experience in the field of disabilities with a special interest in autism.
The event holds relevance for parents, therapists, educators, medical professionals and students.
- Starts on: Monday, 10 Dec 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences Auditorium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Global Autism Convention Committee
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.gac2018.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News