Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Hello dear readers, here are the most viewed and trending stories of the week on Newz Hook.
Indian players have been giving an outstanding performance at the ongoing Deaf ICC T20 World Cup and the team has won all the three matches played so far.
In the continuance of their fight for the right to medical education, the Doctors with Disabilities Group has written a powerful letter to the Medical Council of India (MCI) Board of Governors (BoG).
The decision to publish the Indian Constitution in Braille has been welcomed by many and now the implementation of this decision remains to be seen.
Inclusion and accessibility activist Virali Modi faced mistreatment at the hands of airport staff and then received apologies from Minister Jayant Sinha.
Upcoming move Zero has its lead actors, Anushka Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan playing the role of people with disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated about news from the world around you.
Watch in Sign Language
- My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
December 17, 2018
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Disabled travellers raise concern over toilets being shut down in railway platforms
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018