Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 1, 2018
Hello dear readers, here are the most viewed and trending stories of the week on Newz Hook.
Indian players have been giving an outstanding performance at the ongoing Deaf ICC T20 World Cup and the team has won all the three matches played so far.
In the continuance of their fight for the right to medical education, the Doctors with Disabilities Group has written a powerful letter to the Medical Council of India (MCI) Board of Governors (BoG).
The decision to publish the Indian Constitution in Braille has been welcomed by many and now the implementation of this decision remains to be seen.
Inclusion and accessibility activist Virali Modi faced mistreatment at the hands of airport staff and then received apologies from Minister Jayant Sinha.
Upcoming move Zero has its lead actors, Anushka Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan playing the role of people with disabilities.
Keep reading NewzHook to stay updated about news from the world around you.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News