Nick Jonas’s father to officiate the wedding, reports
More reports are coming in from the venue of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’s wedding in Jodhpur. Paul Kevin Jonas Sr who is father of the groom Nick Jonas will be officiating the Christian wedding ceremony of the couple that will take place today as he is a pastor. Priyanka will be wearing a wedding gown designed specially by the famous designer Ralph Lauren.The wedding will then take place as per Hindu customs on 2 December at the Umaid Bhawan Palace. On the day, Nick and Priyanka will be wearing colour coordinated outfits that have been designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. Nick will be wearing a turban, sword and will ride a mare as is the custom for the Hindu traditional wedding.
As per reports, the wedding arrangements include lot of gifts and fun activities for the guests. The wedding guests will be getting silver coins as return gifts and the coins will carry the initials of the couple ‘NP’.
The sangeet, Mehendi, Haldi ceremonies took place yesterday at the palace which has been lit up with decorative lights for the occasion.
The security arrangement is also very tight around the palace to prevent gate-crashers.
Fans of the couple are excited and eagerly waiting for the wedding pictures and updates.
✨ @PaigesAngel_tweeted,”I hope PC’s wedding isn’t boring like Deepika and Ranveer. #NickYankaWedding”
☀ @savageslayerr wrote,”im actually happy for the excitement building up i hope we only get pics when priyanka herself posts them #NickyankaWedding”
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News