Nick Jonas’s father to officiate the wedding, reports
December 1, 2018
More reports are coming in from the venue of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas's wedding in Jodhpur. Paul Kevin Jonas Sr who is father of the groom Nick Jonas will be officiating the Christian wedding ceremony of the couple that will take place today as he is a pastor. Priyanka will be wearing a wedding gown designed specially by the famous designer Ralph Lauren.The wedding will then take place as per Hindu customs on 2 December at the Umaid Bhawan Palace. On the day, Nick and Priyanka will be wearing colour coordinated outfits that have been designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. Nick will be wearing a turban, sword and will ride a mare as is the custom for the Hindu traditional wedding.
As per reports, the wedding arrangements include lot of gifts and fun activities for the guests. The wedding guests will be getting silver coins as return gifts and the coins will carry the initials of the couple 'NP'.
The sangeet, Mehendi, Haldi ceremonies took place yesterday at the palace which has been lit up with decorative lights for the occasion.
The security arrangement is also very tight around the palace to prevent gate-crashers.
Fans of the couple are excited and eagerly waiting for the wedding pictures and updates.
✨ @PaigesAngel_tweeted,"I hope PC's wedding isn't boring like Deepika and Ranveer. #NickYankaWedding"
☀ @savageslayerr wrote,"im actually happy for the excitement building up i hope we only get pics when priyanka herself posts them #NickyankaWedding"
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Dhoni must keep playing, says ex Aussie cricketer
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News