Deepika Padukone made 112 crore this year, makes it to top 5 of Forbes’ list
December 7, 2018
Actor Deepika Padukone who recently got married to actor Ranveer Singh has added another feather to her list of achievements.
The actor has become the first woman to make it to the top five in Forbes' list of 100 highest-earning celebrities in India. As per reports, the actor made a earning of Rs112.8 crore this year and is on the fourth position in the list.
Her husband Ranveer Singh is also on the list and is on the eighth position with a earning of Rs 84.67 crores while another Indian actor Ajay Devgn ranks tenth on the list with Rs 74.5 crores income.
The list also has names of seventeen other high earning celebrities such as Alia Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif and players PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal.
Actor Salman Khan came again at the top position which he has been doing for the last three years. This year too Salman Khan earned Rs 253.25 crore making him the highest eraning Indian celebrity as per Forbes. Virat Kohli is at the second spot with income of Rs 228.09 crore while Khiladi Kumar Akshay is at the third rank.
Priyanka Chopra was on the seventh position last year but has slipped down to the 49 rank with Rs18 crore as earnings in 2018.
Deepika's fans are elated to know about her latest achievement and shared their thoughts on social media.
Raghav Nelliâ€ @rnelli tweeted," Replying to @DeepikaPFC That's close to what Jennifer Lawrence made in 2018! Woot woot!"
Fans of Priyanka Chopra also congratulated the star.
zizilemz â™¥ â™¥â€ @zizilemz wrote, "Replying to @priyankachopra @Forbes Congratulations @priyankachopra on all this incredible achivements and once congratulations on you're wedding. Wishing you nothing but the best. Love you, always stay happy and safe "
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Education July 20, 2019 Updated MBBS curriculum with disability competencies to come into effect from 1 August, confirms MCI
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Australia refuses entry to Kerala Catholic priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News