Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 8, 2018
Dear Readers here are the stories that made the most buzz this week.
This week World Disability Day was celebrated all over the world. India also witnessed some very fun, meaningful and inspiring celebrations of the day.
These young and upcoming disability heroes are out to change the stereotypes associated with disabled people in our society.
Para athlete Ektha Bhyan received National Award for Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
Kolkata's historic Victoria Memorial promises to re-open in an accessible avatar next year.
Dear readers, do write to us at email@example.com and share your stories or events happening in the disabled community.
Keep reading Newz Hook for your daily dose of latest news.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News