Mumbai Memory Cafe
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: WorkBay, 101, Deccan House, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 61 3665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
- Get-Hooked August 13, 2019 Enjoy this Independence Day with an inclusive trek at Raigad, Maharashtra
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News