Mumbai Memory Cafe
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: WorkBay, 101, Deccan House, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 61 3665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News