Mumbai Memory Cafe
Hello Seniors, Come spend an evening full of joy make your brain cells run treadmill of cognition and let music and art give you therapy.
Group therapy session for seniors, to provide Cognitive stimulation therapy through Art,music therapy. Session will be facilitated by Elder care specialist therapist. All Seniors with a family member or caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
Activities material and refreshments provided.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 04:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Dec 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: WorkBay, 101, Deccan House, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167 61 3665
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News