Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
The Centre for Assistive Technology & Innovation (CATI), NISH is collaborating with IEEE Humanitarian Activities Committee (HAC), IEEE Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (SIGHT) and Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (K-DISC) to organize an event titled 'Forging the Assistive Technology Value Chain' in January 2019.
The event will bring together the various stakeholders in the AT value chain: from researchers and product developers to users who are people with disability. We hope that providing a common platform will encourage a conversation between them to address the challenges in building an AT ecosystem in India. CATI is working alongside local IEEE volunteers as well as partnering with other governmental agencies such as Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) and Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) to ensure that we reach many people and the event targets are achieved.We are also holding an AT products exhibition, which is open to the public, to immerse in the world of assistive technology.
- Starts on: Friday, 18 Jan 2019 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 19 Jan 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Trivandrum
- Location: NISH
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: CATI, NISH
- Organizer Phone: 04713066673
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://nish.ac.in