Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
This winters break all barriers and join Planet Abled on its adaptive skiing trip to Gulmarg. The ski slopes here have developed in the past few years as the most sought-after skiing slopes in India and this year they are welcoming us with open arms for a barrier free adventure.
As inclusive 6 days skiing expedition is open for people who are blind, deaf or have certain cases of amputations. And since we have a non-discrimination policy for people without disabilities, so they are also welcome to join in. And to add to it there is no age restriction. Children as small as 4 year old and adults looking for an active adventure are welcome. Rather the children pick up much faster. So if you are a couple with disabilities with small children, this is one dream active holiday for you. Or if you have children with disabilities, why not take them on an adventure of a lifetime and develop a sporting skill. Even if you are not into adventure, while your friends and family pick up skiing skills, you can sit on top on slopes and sip you kawah or take the Gondola up to 13,132 feet (3,979 meters). There's more than one way to enjoy Gulmarg!
The skiing group would be led by an expert skier who has been a national champion having represented India in international competitions. So don’t wait to be part of this epic and historic trip which would really change the definition of adventure in India.
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2019 at 04:00 PM
- City: Gulmarg
- Location: Kashmir
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Planet Abled
- Organizer Phone: +91 9910042281
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://planetabled.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Benefit Cosmetics' move to feature model with Down syndrome as ambassador gets a big thumbs up
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Events January 18, 2019 Inclusive Zumba
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Accessibility January 18, 2019 Goa Carnival 2019 promises to be wheelchair accessible
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News