6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
DEAF LEADERS FOUNDATION (DLF) started organizing INDIA INTERNATIONAL DEAF FILM FESTIVAL (IIDFF) since 2010. But the 6th edition of IIDFF promises to be bigger & better. It is dedicated to showcase the best of International & Indian Deaf Films to the movie buzz city of New Delhi, India on February 1st to 3rd 2019.
The Competition category for DEAF Films that was implemented in IIDFF to encourage DEAF Film makers a strong presence. The various sections under which the films are categorized for screening in IIDFF are DEAF Films in International Cinema, Country Focus, and Retrospective.
Conclusion focus The main aim of the program will make to promote an understanding of disability issues and mobilize support for the dignity, rights, and wellbeing of persons with disabilities.
Genre Documentary Experimental, International,Drama,Action,Horror,Comedy,Romance,Science Fiction-fi,College / School film etc.
SIGN LANGUAGE FILMS ( India & International ) by deaf people ( 1, 5, 15 , 30 Min from India & 30 min below from International ) SILENT FILMS ( India & International ) by hearing people ( 20 to 30 min below ) OLD EXHIBIT FILMS ( No prize ) both mixed ( 20 min below )
Submission Deadline: 31st December 2018
- Starts on: Friday, 01 Feb 2019 at 07:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Feb 2019 at 10:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Siri Fort Auditorium August Kranti Marg, Siri Institutional Area
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: India International Deaf film festival
- Organizer Phone: +91989-405-8898
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.iidff.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
- Headlines January 16, 2019 Kumbh Mela 2019 begins in Prayagraj
- Events January 18, 2019 Inclusive Zumba
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Early intervention in hearing impairments matters. Here's why
- Education January 16, 2019 Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News