6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
DEAF LEADERS FOUNDATION (DLF) started organizing INDIA INTERNATIONAL DEAF FILM FESTIVAL (IIDFF) since 2010. But the 6th edition of IIDFF promises to be bigger & better. It is dedicated to showcase the best of International & Indian Deaf Films to the movie buzz city of New Delhi, India on February 1st to 3rd 2019.
The Competition category for DEAF Films that was implemented in IIDFF to encourage DEAF Film makers a strong presence. The various sections under which the films are categorized for screening in IIDFF are DEAF Films in International Cinema, Country Focus, and Retrospective.
Conclusion focus The main aim of the program will make to promote an understanding of disability issues and mobilize support for the dignity, rights, and wellbeing of persons with disabilities.
Genre Documentary Experimental, International,Drama,Action,Horror,Comedy,Romance,Science Fiction-fi,College / School film etc.
SIGN LANGUAGE FILMS ( India & International ) by deaf people ( 1, 5, 15 , 30 Min from India & 30 min below from International ) SILENT FILMS ( India & International ) by hearing people ( 20 to 30 min below ) OLD EXHIBIT FILMS ( No prize ) both mixed ( 20 min below )
Submission Deadline: 31st December 2018
- Starts on: Friday, 01 Feb 2019 at 07:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Feb 2019 at 10:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Siri Fort Auditorium August Kranti Marg, Siri Institutional Area
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: India International Deaf film festival
- Organizer Phone: +91989-405-8898
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.iidff.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Get-hooked March 13, 2019 Diversity in fashion gets a major push at this Big Bazaar event with disabled people walking the ramp
- Get-hooked March 12, 2019 Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this rare disease
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Discriminatory medical admission guidelines regarding disabled aspirants crush this Ranchi doctor's dream
- Get-hooked March 13, 2019 Don't let headphones damage your ears, says experts
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Gun laws to change in New Zealand after terror attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News