Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 15, 2018
Hello readers, these are the most trending news of the week.
Another top institute PGIMER failed to make admissions inclusive for disabled students. Doctors with Disabilities group took up the case and highlighted the issue like always.
Kerala government took note of the abuse of children at therapy centres in Kerala and has promised redressal.
Divyaang Myithri Sports Academy in Bengaluru is all set to introduce and promote Wheelchair Kabaddi in India.
Namma Pride walk in Bengaluru this year was made accessible for people with disabilities make it even more inclusive.
Keep reading Newz Hook to know more about the world around you and do share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News