Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 15, 2018
Hello readers, these are the most trending news of the week.
Another top institute PGIMER failed to make admissions inclusive for disabled students. Doctors with Disabilities group took up the case and highlighted the issue like always.
Kerala government took note of the abuse of children at therapy centres in Kerala and has promised redressal.
Divyaang Myithri Sports Academy in Bengaluru is all set to introduce and promote Wheelchair Kabaddi in India.
Namma Pride walk in Bengaluru this year was made accessible for people with disabilities make it even more inclusive.
Keep reading Newz Hook to know more about the world around you and do share your stories at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News