Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
December 16, 2018
Congress had a landslide victory over BJP in the recently held assembly election. Of the five states that went for the elections, Congress is forming government in three. The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh will be decided today as per reports.
It has not been easy for the party to choose the Chief Ministerial candidates for the three states of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. Kamal Nath and Ashok Gehlot were named the Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan respectively, after days of suspense.
Congress party president Rahul Gandhi met the four senior leaders of the state unit of the party – Bhupesh Baghel, TS Singh Deo, Tamradhwaj Sahu and Charan Das Mahant.
Rahul also shared a picture on twitter with the four CM post contenders and wrote, "No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you're playing a solo game, you'll always lose out to a team."
Rahul's fans are happy about this new found confidence and way of thinking.
Geet V@geetv79 tweeted, "Replying to @RahulGandhi @paediatric_inc True, a democratic India needs no Shahenshahs & narcissists, but competent teams led by a progressive vision & a unifying leader who is first among equals."
mahesh shukla@maheshshukla75 shared, " Replying to @RahulGandhi TS Singh dev is best candidate for Chhattisgarh CM.He is favorable face for mass."
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News