Newz Hook's Top 5 employers for 2018
When it comes to inclusion at the workplace, here are the top 5 employers that we believe walked the talk in the year 2018.
The year ended with accessibility consulting firm Barrier Break winning the award for Outstanding Employer of Persons with Disabilities from NASEOH. With 65% of its workforce made up of disabled people, Barrier Break stands tall.
BPO Vindhya E-Infomedia is committed to making the world realize the abilities of disabled people. Based in Hyderabad and Bengaluru, the company trains and employs people with different types of disabilities.
Popular Bengaluru coffee chain Hatti Kaapi wins people for that perfect cup as well as by employing people with disabilities and the elderly. It reaches out to people with all types of disabilities and trains them for various roles.
Chennai BPO CAN DO shows you the ability in disability by training people in different kinds of roles be it tele-calling or data/desk research services.
Where can you eat a great meal and pick up skills in Indian Sign Language? Look no further than The Daily Grinds in Jodhpur where the deaf and hard of hearing staff is always happy to mingle with the customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Headlines January 23, 2019 Indian-origin Kamala Harris to run for U.S president
- Get-hooked January 20, 2019 Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Awareness to access, Cure SMA India speaks up for kids with spinal muscular atrophy
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Supreme Court allows dance bars in Maharashtra to reopen
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Education January 16, 2019 Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Teen prodigy Satvik Sharma expresses himself through incredible works of art
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Amputee Mayur Dumasia's 5-state cycling expedition is an inspiration to all
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News