Newz Hook's Top 5 employers for 2018
December 30, 2018
When it comes to inclusion at the workplace, here are the top 5 employers that we believe walked the talk in the year 2018.
The year ended with accessibility consulting firm Barrier Break winning the award for Outstanding Employer of Persons with Disabilities from NASEOH. With 65% of its workforce made up of disabled people, Barrier Break stands tall.
BPO Vindhya E-Infomedia is committed to making the world realize the abilities of disabled people. Based in Hyderabad and Bengaluru, the company trains and employs people with different types of disabilities.
Popular Bengaluru coffee chain Hatti Kaapi wins people for that perfect cup as well as by employing people with disabilities and the elderly. It reaches out to people with all types of disabilities and trains them for various roles.
Chennai BPO CAN DO shows you the ability in disability by training people in different kinds of roles be it tele-calling or data/desk research services.
Where can you eat a great meal and pick up skills in Indian Sign Language? Look no further than The Daily Grinds in Jodhpur where the deaf and hard of hearing staff is always happy to mingle with the customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 Some tips to support children with multiple disabilities
- Accessibility May 13, 2019 Inclusive education should go beyond words - Guest Column by Sharada Devi V
- Headlines May 16, 2019 Violence in West Bengal over vandalising of iconic statue
- Events May 15, 2019 Volunteer to make GiftAbled Colourful
- Events May 15, 2019 Music Therapy Workshop
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Employment May 16, 2019 Umbrella By Differently Abled empowers people with spinal cord injuries
- Technology May 13, 2019 Google’s new project to use artificial intelligence to accommodate speech impairments
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Exit polls predict comfortable win for BJP
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News