Newz Hook's Top 5 employers for 2018
December 30, 2018
When it comes to inclusion at the workplace, here are the top 5 employers that we believe walked the talk in the year 2018.
The year ended with accessibility consulting firm Barrier Break winning the award for Outstanding Employer of Persons with Disabilities from NASEOH. With 65% of its workforce made up of disabled people, Barrier Break stands tall.
BPO Vindhya E-Infomedia is committed to making the world realize the abilities of disabled people. Based in Hyderabad and Bengaluru, the company trains and employs people with different types of disabilities.
Popular Bengaluru coffee chain Hatti Kaapi wins people for that perfect cup as well as by employing people with disabilities and the elderly. It reaches out to people with all types of disabilities and trains them for various roles.
Chennai BPO CAN DO shows you the ability in disability by training people in different kinds of roles be it tele-calling or data/desk research services.
Where can you eat a great meal and pick up skills in Indian Sign Language? Look no further than The Daily Grinds in Jodhpur where the deaf and hard of hearing staff is always happy to mingle with the customers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology August 20, 2019 New robots to assist sportspersons at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics
- Technology August 18, 2019 Tech startup Wavio develops device that will help deaf people see sounds
- Events August 14, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Parasports August 13, 2019 “Government apathy towards para sports demotivates us” - MyTake by Ebin Joseph
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
- Headlines August 18, 2019 ‘Mission Mangal’ gets grand opening at box office
- Events August 14, 2019 Touch For Health Level 1
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Kerala nun seeks justice from the Vatican
- Events August 14, 2019 Pop-up and Sign Language session
- Events August 14, 2019 Unity through Performing Arts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-Hooked August 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News