Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Hello readers, here are the top trending news on Newzhook this week.
Chennai's largest disabled-friendly children's park- Infinity Park, is now open and people love it.
Team Odisha won the first triangular blind girls' cricketseries that was played in Dehradun.
Ezy Mov wheelchair taxi service has been launched in Goa making it possible for physically disabled people to travel comfortably.
Tech World is a free Android app that brings all the resources for the visually impaired community in one place.
Keep reading NewzHook for more trending news.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News