Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 22, 2018
Hello readers, here are the top trending news on Newzhook this week.
Chennai's largest disabled-friendly children's park- Infinity Park, is now open and people love it.
Team Odisha won the first triangular blind girls' cricketseries that was played in Dehradun.
Ezy Mov wheelchair taxi service has been launched in Goa making it possible for physically disabled people to travel comfortably.
Tech World is a free Android app that brings all the resources for the visually impaired community in one place.
Keep reading NewzHook for more trending news.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Parasports August 15, 2019 India triumph at Physical Disability World Cricket Series, will BCCI finally take note?
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Tips to lead a healthy lifestyle when you are an amputee
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Security hiked for Indian cricket team
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News