Rahul Gandhi meets disabled children during holiday in Shimla
December 22, 2018
Congress party President Rahul Gandhi is on a short vacation these days. Rahul is on a holiday in Shimla in Himachal Pradesh along with his sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and her kids.
Rahul was seen interacting with some disabled children at a local school. He played a game of chess with one of the disabled student.
As per reports, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has a plot of land near Shimla where a house is being constructed for her.
The year is ending on a high note for Rahul Gandhi as Congress has fared well in the recent assembly elections of five states. The party has formed government in three states and Rahul has been credited for the massive win of Congress.
Rahul's visit and stay in Shimla saw him enjoying some light moments with the family and also local people. Rahul met some local congress party workers but maintained that he is on a personal holiday trip.
Rahul's Shimla holiday is getting mixed response from social media users.
Raj R A @RajRA62457744 tweeted "Replying to @bsindia @RahulGandhi @INCIndia There is more time to do that Meanwhile you sleep well at simla 2019 LS elections are too far Have a nice weekend"
JAGADISH GAONKAR @JAGADISHGAONKA1 wrote," Replying to @htTweets @RahulGandhi Holiday in Simla for waving farmer's loan ,what is Mamla?"
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Congress list for Delhi polls out
- Employment April 23, 2019 Finding right jobs still remains a struggle for adults with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News