BJP is shortlisting advertising agency for election campaign
December 22, 2018
In view of the upcoming general elections next year, Bharatiya Janata Party is busy in shortlisting the most effective advertising agency to help promote its campaign.
As per reports, some major advertising agencies have been shortlisted for selection and include 18 names such as Ogilvy & Mather, Vermillion Communication Crayons Advertising.
Ogilvy & Mather is the company that helped BJP create a massive campaign in 2014 for PM Modi.
While Vermillion Communication is handling the promotion of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali brand and Crayons Advertising had handled the campaign for BJP in Uttar Pradesh.
One or two of these 18 agencies will be finally selected by the party for the publicity for 2019 elections. BJP is hoping to use the various schemes launched by the government for creating a positive vibe in the country towards the party next year. It seems that the Modi magic has faded over the years and BJP is hoping to use publicity to win over the votes.
BJP will run a three month long promotion campaign and publicize the schemes such as Jan Dhan Yojana, Mudra, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Swachh Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Digital India, Skill India, Make in India, Digital Payment Promotion, Ayushman Bharat and Ujjwala.
Madhumita Mazumdar @mmazumdar2014tweeted, "Replying to @vasudha_ET Hope @INCIndia and all other Opposition parties won't resort to this sort of tamasha. People on the ground in rural India are great communicators- use their skills, their mediums to undermine this cynical advertising blitz."
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News