BJP is shortlisting advertising agency for election campaign
December 22, 2018
In view of the upcoming general elections next year, Bharatiya Janata Party is busy in shortlisting the most effective advertising agency to help promote its campaign.
As per reports, some major advertising agencies have been shortlisted for selection and include 18 names such as Ogilvy & Mather, Vermillion Communication Crayons Advertising.
Ogilvy & Mather is the company that helped BJP create a massive campaign in 2014 for PM Modi.
While Vermillion Communication is handling the promotion of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali brand and Crayons Advertising had handled the campaign for BJP in Uttar Pradesh.
One or two of these 18 agencies will be finally selected by the party for the publicity for 2019 elections. BJP is hoping to use the various schemes launched by the government for creating a positive vibe in the country towards the party next year. It seems that the Modi magic has faded over the years and BJP is hoping to use publicity to win over the votes.
BJP will run a three month long promotion campaign and publicize the schemes such as Jan Dhan Yojana, Mudra, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Swachh Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Digital India, Skill India, Make in India, Digital Payment Promotion, Ayushman Bharat and Ujjwala.
Madhumita Mazumdarâ€ @mmazumdar2014tweeted, "Replying to @vasudha_ET Hope @INCIndia and all other Opposition parties won't resort to this sort of tamasha. People on the ground in rural India are great communicators- use their skills, their mediums to undermine this cynical advertising blitz."
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Dhoni is India’s pride & should stay - India's para cricketers root for the legend
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Headlines July 14, 2019 6 dead, lakhs homeless in Assam floods
- Events July 11, 2019 Ensuring Safety of Children with Disability
- Technology July 12, 2019 Excessive TV watching could trigger symptoms of ADHD in kids, says study
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News