BJP is shortlisting advertising agency for election campaign
In view of the upcoming general elections next year, Bharatiya Janata Party is busy in shortlisting the most effective advertising agency to help promote its campaign.
As per reports, some major advertising agencies have been shortlisted for selection and include 18 names such as Ogilvy & Mather, Vermillion Communication Crayons Advertising.
Ogilvy & Mather is the company that helped BJP create a massive campaign in 2014 for PM Modi.
While Vermillion Communication is handling the promotion of Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali brand and Crayons Advertising had handled the campaign for BJP in Uttar Pradesh.
One or two of these 18 agencies will be finally selected by the party for the publicity for 2019 elections. BJP is hoping to use the various schemes launched by the government for creating a positive vibe in the country towards the party next year. It seems that the Modi magic has faded over the years and BJP is hoping to use publicity to win over the votes.
BJP will run a three month long promotion campaign and publicize the schemes such as Jan Dhan Yojana, Mudra, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Swachh Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Digital India, Skill India, Make in India, Digital Payment Promotion, Ayushman Bharat and Ujjwala.
Madhumita Mazumdar @mmazumdar2014tweeted, “Replying to @vasudha_ET Hope @INCIndia and all other Opposition parties won’t resort to this sort of tamasha. People on the ground in rural India are great communicators- use their skills, their mediums to undermine this cynical advertising blitz.”
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019