Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 29, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the trending stories from this week.
This week we presented a series about the 'disability influencers of 2018' and the great work done by them.
Disabled people in Chennai can enroll for voter ID through the toll free number 1913.
New currency notes are not accessible for people with visual impairments.
Shah Rukh Khan's Zero has again stirred conversation about the incorrect portrayal of disability in our movies.
Keep reading NewzHook and stay updated about the world around you and do check out our series about the top newsmakers of the year.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 15, 2019 U.S warns China for blocking action on terrorist Masood Azhar
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Discriminatory medical admission guidelines regarding disabled aspirants crush this Ranchi doctor's dream
- Headlines March 15, 2019 21 opposition parties appeal to Supreme Court about EVMs
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Accessibility March 21, 2019 A tactile toolkit that explains what periods are all about to girls with vision & hearing disabilities
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 A unique session on STEM education for blind students
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News