Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the trending stories from this week.
This week we presented a series about the ‘disability influencers of 2018’ and the great work done by them.
Disabled people in Chennai can enroll for voter ID through the toll free number 1913.
New currency notes are not accessible for people with visual impairments.
Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero has again stirred conversation about the incorrect portrayal of disability in our movies.
Keep reading NewzHook and stay updated about the world around you and do check out our series about the top newsmakers of the year.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Parenting Disability: Me as an orthpedically challenged child - Guest Column by Payal Kukreja
- Accessibility January 18, 2019 Goa Carnival 2019 promises to be wheelchair accessible
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Dhoni set to add another milestone
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Awareness to access, Cure SMA India speaks up for kids with spinal muscular atrophy
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Changing lives of disabled people for the better, the Swabhiman way
- Events January 22, 2019 9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
- Employment January 22, 2019 At India Business Disability Network launch, industry leaders champion workplace inclusion
- Parasports January 17, 2019 Kerala government move to hold marathon with disabled category welcomed
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 15, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News