Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
December 29, 2018
Dear NewzHook readers, here are the trending stories from this week.
This week we presented a series about the 'disability influencers of 2018' and the great work done by them.
Disabled people in Chennai can enroll for voter ID through the toll free number 1913.
New currency notes are not accessible for people with visual impairments.
Shah Rukh Khan's Zero has again stirred conversation about the incorrect portrayal of disability in our movies.
Keep reading NewzHook and stay updated about the world around you and do check out our series about the top newsmakers of the year.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Headlines May 15, 2019 Jet Airways CEO Amit Agarwal quits citing personal reasons
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Mamata's nephew sends defamation notice to PM
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Events May 16, 2019 Na Main Na Hain
- Accessibility May 14, 2019 Beyond Braille series brings to blind children a new visual language
- Headlines May 18, 2019 PM says Congress expects to perform badly
- Technology May 14, 2019 Google's Android Q to introduce Live Captions and Subtitles to all types of content
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 The Relic, a novel by team of 2 disabled writers has many readers hooked
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News