Deaf Bible app now available in Mexian Sign Language
May 18, 2016
The sign langauge is made up of hundreds of languages. According to various groups, there are over 400 unique sign languages worldwide and the Deaf Bible has made the scripture available in 20 of those languages. The most recent addition is Mexican Sign language.
The Deaf Bible group says they are looking to reach out to believers who are seeking a visual translation of the gospel. Bible translation groups are working to get the scripture translated into languages that don't have the gospel in the language that people grow up communicating with and learning in.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News