Deaf Bible app now available in Mexian Sign Language
The sign langauge is made up of hundreds of languages. According to various groups, there are over 400 unique sign languages worldwide and the Deaf Bible has made the scripture available in 20 of those languages. The most recent addition is Mexican Sign language.
The Deaf Bible group says they are looking to reach out to believers who are seeking a visual translation of the gospel. Bible translation groups are working to get the scripture translated into languages that don’t have the gospel in the language that people grow up communicating with and learning in.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Udaan Idol Little Champs, Radio Udaan's annual music competition for disabled kids attracts huge response
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019