Deaf Bible app now available in Mexian Sign Language
May 18, 2016
The sign langauge is made up of hundreds of languages. According to various groups, there are over 400 unique sign languages worldwide and the Deaf Bible has made the scripture available in 20 of those languages. The most recent addition is Mexican Sign language.
The Deaf Bible group says they are looking to reach out to believers who are seeking a visual translation of the gospel. Bible translation groups are working to get the scripture translated into languages that don't have the gospel in the language that people grow up communicating with and learning in.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News