Dementia Caregiver Support Group - Meet 30
For Family members, Caregivers of People with Dementia.
Event Guided by - Dr.Charles Pinto (Psychiatrist)
Event Facilitators :
Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist),
Amrita Patil Pimpale(Dementia Care consultant)
Registration is compulsory. Limited Seats!
- Starts on: Friday, 01 Feb 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 01 Feb 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Basement Classroom, Holy Family Hospital, Bandra West
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665/022306103
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports January 17, 2019 Kerala government move to hold marathon with disabled category welcomed
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Early intervention in hearing impairments matters. Here's why
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News