Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
January 5, 2019
Dear Readers, NewzHook wishes you a very Happy New Year 2019! Here are the top news of the week!
India's Arunima Sinha made history by becoming the first woman amputee to scale the highest peak in Antarctica.
Leading private sector bank in India, HDFC has taken steps to make banking accessible for disabled customers.
A new innovation called VOIS is all set to break the communication barriers for people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Delhi government has notified rules under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and become one of the few states to do so effectively.Paraplegic pilot Michael Charles Lomberg died in a plane crash.
Keep reading NewzHook and write to us at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports March 20, 2019 India on a roll at the 2019 Special Olympics World Games
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 Madras High Court increases aid for disabled people under assistance scheme by 25%
- Accessibility March 22, 2019 Karnataka govt introduces accessibility features for elections, disability groups raise questions
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Female Special Police Officer in J&K shot dead by terrorists
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Headlines March 21, 2019 All IPL 2019 matches will be played in India
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked March 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News