Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Dear Readers, NewzHook wishes you a very Happy New Year 2019! Here are the top news of the week!
India’s Arunima Sinha made history by becoming the first woman amputee to scale the highest peak in Antarctica.
Leading private sector bank in India, HDFC has taken steps to make banking accessible for disabled customers.
A new innovation called VOIS is all set to break the communication barriers for people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
Delhi government has notified rules under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 and become one of the few states to do so effectively.Paraplegic pilot Michael Charles Lomberg died in a plane crash.
Keep reading NewzHook and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Parasports January 20, 2019 Samarthanam Trust, Pinkathon to.organize ultra-marathon for visually impaired people
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Disabled people in Goa accuse authorities of demanding full body pictures for disability certificates
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
- Events January 22, 2019 9th Hydrabad Fide Rating Chess Tournament for Visually Challenged, 2019
- Accessibility January 16, 2019 Blind Faith Upgrade kit just the 1st step towards promoting accessibility, says Isobar India
- Technology January 23, 2019 Inspiration is just a phone call away thanks to EnAble Vaani
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News