Gully Boy’s ‘Asli HipHop’ trailer breaks records
January 6, 2019
Ranveer Singh starrer 'Gully Boy's first trailer is out, and fans just cannot hide their excitement. The video in which Ranveer Singh is heard rapping is ranked one of the most trending YouTube videos. The song Asli HipHop is now talk of the town.
I love love love this!!!!!!! Zoya you star!!!!! Can't wait to see- Karan Johar, Director and Television Host
'Gully Boy' takes the audience into the life of an aspiring rapper from the streets of Mumbai. He has to beat many obstacles and face hurdles to chase his dreams. But he finally does. 'Gully Boy' has been discussed in Bollywood much before its release due to its strong script and powerful performances of the actors. Social media was abuzz with messages congratulating the team of 'Gully Boy' for putting up a good show already.
Actor Arjun Kapoor took to Twitter to call Alia Bhatt a mini Merly Streep.
"Asli talent ki vulcano #ZoyaAkhtar with apna dil ka raja @RanveerOfficial & mini meryll @aliaa08 produced by the Maverick trendsetters @FarOutAkhtar & @ritesh_sid cannot wait for Valentines Day cause it's a date with #GullyBoy !!!", tweeted Arjun Kapoor.
'Gully Boy' stars Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt and Kalki Koechlin in prominent roles. The movie is produced by Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani and Zoya Akhtar.
Watch in Sign Language
- NaMo all the way, BJP-led alliance returns with thumping majority
May 23, 2019
- Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
May 23, 2019
- India launches new spy satellite
May 23, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Technology May 23, 2019 #TechThursdays - Augmenta11y, an app developed by students, helps children with dyslexia read better
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News