Poster for PM Narendra Modi’s biopic is out
January 8, 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's life is being made into a biopic with Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi playing him. The first look poster of the film was released yesterday.
The biopic is titled 'PM Narendra Modi' and the shooting is to start in a few days. The poster of the movie was unveiled in Mumbai by Vivek Oberoi with the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Devendra Fadnavis.
The posters have been made in 23 languages and show Vivek dressed up to look like PM Modi in an orange kurta with beard and glasses and a tricolor in the back ground.
The poster has 'Deshbhakti Hi Meri Shakti Hai' written on it meaning 'patriotism is my strength'. It was earlier rumored that actor Paresh Rawal would play the role of PM Modi but the role finally went to Vivek.
The film is to be directed by Omung Kumar who is known for movies such as Sarabjit and Mary Kom. The film is to be produced by Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi and Sandip Ssingh.
The shooting will be held in states like Gujarat, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand apart from other locations.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh shared the poster on twitter and wrote, "Vivek Anand Oberoi [Vivek Oberoi] to star in Narendra Modi biopic, titled #PMNarendraModi… The first look poster was launched in 23 languages by Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis… Directed by Omung Kumar… Produced by Suresh Oberoi and Sandip Ssingh". (sic)"
Surya Vinayā€¸ @Surya_Vinay "Replying to @vivekoberoi @PMOIndia and 5 others @vivekoberoi Undoubtedly u will nail the role, & wish you get huge success, however @SirPareshRawal would have been the best n apt choice to portray the same, in terms of resemblance, dialogue delivery n stuff."
Watch in Sign Language
- Indian cricket team gears up for World Cup 2019
March 18, 2019
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar is no more
March 18, 2019
- New Zealand attack - 3 men from Hyderabad among 50 killed
March 18, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 12, 2019 Terrorist behind Pulwama attack said to be killed
- Accessibility March 13, 2019 Railways' refusal to accept UDID cards underlines larger apathy towards disabled passengers
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Gun laws to change in New Zealand after terror attack
- Get-hooked March 12, 2019 Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this rare disease
- Get-hooked March 14, 2019 Learn valuable self-defense techniques at this session for disabled women in Mumbai
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Narendra Modi launches ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ campaign
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Parenting corner- Managing stress
- Headlines March 12, 2019 Actor Mohanlal, Prabhudeva receive Padma awards
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Disability rights rules amended for people with high support needs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines March 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News