Poster for PM Narendra Modi’s biopic is out
January 8, 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's life is being made into a biopic with Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi playing him. The first look poster of the film was released yesterday.
The biopic is titled 'PM Narendra Modi' and the shooting is to start in a few days. The poster of the movie was unveiled in Mumbai by Vivek Oberoi with the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Devendra Fadnavis.
The posters have been made in 23 languages and show Vivek dressed up to look like PM Modi in an orange kurta with beard and glasses and a tricolor in the back ground.
The poster has 'Deshbhakti Hi Meri Shakti Hai' written on it meaning 'patriotism is my strength'. It was earlier rumored that actor Paresh Rawal would play the role of PM Modi but the role finally went to Vivek.
The film is to be directed by Omung Kumar who is known for movies such as Sarabjit and Mary Kom. The film is to be produced by Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi and Sandip Ssingh.
The shooting will be held in states like Gujarat, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand apart from other locations.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh shared the poster on twitter and wrote, "Vivek Anand Oberoi [Vivek Oberoi] to star in Narendra Modi biopic, titled #PMNarendraModi… The first look poster was launched in 23 languages by Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis… Directed by Omung Kumar… Produced by Suresh Oberoi and Sandip Ssingh". (sic)"
Surya Vinayā€¸ @Surya_Vinay "Replying to @vivekoberoi @PMOIndia and 5 others @vivekoberoi Undoubtedly u will nail the role, & wish you get huge success, however @SirPareshRawal would have been the best n apt choice to portray the same, in terms of resemblance, dialogue delivery n stuff."
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 13, 2019 Do more than reserve coaches, disabled community tell Indian Railways
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 #TechThursdays - Remote-controlled toilet bed is a life saver for people bedridden due to disability
- Events May 14, 2019 Winter School: Fostering Research in Disability
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 In a first, people with disabilities attend the famous Thrissur Pooram
- Events May 15, 2019 Free Webinar - All About Autism: Education & Daily Living
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Headlines May 17, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya apologizes for Godse comments
- Get-hooked May 14, 2019 Unique research project brings together experts to understand how tech can help improve lives of disabled people
- Accessibility May 14, 2019 Beyond Braille series brings to blind children a new visual language
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News