Stop Sale Acid : Awareness Campaign
A movement against acid violence is necessary to curb this crime . Many lives are burning . We don't want any more burning . We have not stopped and we will not stop until the acid stops.
Event details are as follows:
The event will began with awareness cycle Ride at 6:30 am from Jantar Mantar. This ride will be for 20 kms and will end again at the same point i.e. Jantar Mantar.
Campaign against acid violence in the form of rally will take place at Connaught Place @ 01 pm. A street play against acid violence will be performed.
- Discussion with special guests will start @ 03 pm at Oxford bookstore, Connaught Place.
StopSaleAcid has organised several such awareness Campaigns in Different States. More than thirty thousand volunteers are supporting this campaign.
Highlights of the Campaign: Laxmi Agarwal , the acid attack survivor , the international women of courage (awarded by Michelle Obama) the motivational speaker will be present to initiate this campaign along with other acid attack survivors.
This event will be supported by The team, Stopsaleacid, Advocates from Supreme Court, Social activists, volunteers and general public .
Your presence will be a great help to the society. Come , join and support us to aware the people about acid violence.
- Starts on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Oxford Book Store, Connaught Place
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: StopSale Acid, Laxmi Agarwal
- Organizer Phone: 7252827774
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/stopsaleacid/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Events May 15, 2019 Summer Camp 2019
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 Art that moves & inspires, given a new life by HeART Beat Foundation
- Get-hooked May 15, 2019 "Treat us as equals" - Disabled staff manning voting booth in Delhi send out a loud, clear message
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News