Stop Sale Acid : Awareness Campaign
A movement against acid violence is necessary to curb this crime . Many lives are burning . We don't want any more burning . We have not stopped and we will not stop until the acid stops.
Event details are as follows:
The event will began with awareness cycle Ride at 6:30 am from Jantar Mantar. This ride will be for 20 kms and will end again at the same point i.e. Jantar Mantar.
Campaign against acid violence in the form of rally will take place at Connaught Place @ 01 pm. A street play against acid violence will be performed.
- Discussion with special guests will start @ 03 pm at Oxford bookstore, Connaught Place.
StopSaleAcid has organised several such awareness Campaigns in Different States. More than thirty thousand volunteers are supporting this campaign.
Highlights of the Campaign: Laxmi Agarwal , the acid attack survivor , the international women of courage (awarded by Michelle Obama) the motivational speaker will be present to initiate this campaign along with other acid attack survivors.
This event will be supported by The team, Stopsaleacid, Advocates from Supreme Court, Social activists, volunteers and general public .
Your presence will be a great help to the society. Come , join and support us to aware the people about acid violence.
- Starts on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Oxford Book Store, Connaught Place
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: StopSale Acid, Laxmi Agarwal
- Organizer Phone: 7252827774
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/stopsaleacid/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Events March 20, 2019 Parent Interaction With Jo Chopra
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Some tips to help children with learning disabilities
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Accessibility March 17, 2019 Medical Council of India changes postgraduate admission rules only for students with locomotor disabilities
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Rishad talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News