Stop Sale Acid : Awareness Campaign
A movement against acid violence is necessary to curb this crime . Many lives are burning . We don’t want any more burning . We have not stopped and we will not stop until the acid stops.
Event details are as follows:
The event will began with awareness cycle Ride at 6:30 am from Jantar Mantar. This ride will be for 20 kms and will end again at the same point i.e. Jantar Mantar.
Campaign against acid violence in the form of rally will take place at Connaught Place @ 01 pm. A street play against acid violence will be performed.
- Discussion with special guests will start @ 03 pm at Oxford bookstore, Connaught Place.
StopSaleAcid has organised several such awareness Campaigns in Different States. More than thirty thousand volunteers are supporting this campaign.
Highlights of the Campaign: Laxmi Agarwal , the acid attack survivor , the international women of courage (awarded by Michelle Obama) the motivational speaker will be present to initiate this campaign along with other acid attack survivors.
This event will be supported by The team, Stopsaleacid, Advocates from Supreme Court, Social activists, volunteers and general public .
Your presence will be a great help to the society. Come , join and support us to aware the people about acid violence.
- Starts on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Oxford Book Store, Connaught Place
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: StopSale Acid, Laxmi Agarwal
- Organizer Phone: 7252827774
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/stopsaleacid/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 The Headway Foundation's annual Rendezvous promises some exciting announcements
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Fed up of delays in updated guidelines for disabled MBBS aspirants, activists approach minister
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Accessibility January 16, 2019 Blind Faith Upgrade kit just the 1st step towards promoting accessibility, says Isobar India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News