Stop Sale Acid : Awareness Campaign
A movement against acid violence is necessary to curb this crime . Many lives are burning . We don't want any more burning . We have not stopped and we will not stop until the acid stops.
Event details are as follows:
The event will began with awareness cycle Ride at 6:30 am from Jantar Mantar. This ride will be for 20 kms and will end again at the same point i.e. Jantar Mantar.
Campaign against acid violence in the form of rally will take place at Connaught Place @ 01 pm. A street play against acid violence will be performed.
- Discussion with special guests will start @ 03 pm at Oxford bookstore, Connaught Place.
StopSaleAcid has organised several such awareness Campaigns in Different States. More than thirty thousand volunteers are supporting this campaign.
Highlights of the Campaign: Laxmi Agarwal , the acid attack survivor , the international women of courage (awarded by Michelle Obama) the motivational speaker will be present to initiate this campaign along with other acid attack survivors.
This event will be supported by The team, Stopsaleacid, Advocates from Supreme Court, Social activists, volunteers and general public .
Your presence will be a great help to the society. Come , join and support us to aware the people about acid violence.
- Starts on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 Jan 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Oxford Book Store, Connaught Place
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: StopSale Acid, Laxmi Agarwal
- Organizer Phone: 7252827774
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/stopsaleacid/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Telephone services, Internet partially back in J&K
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Parasports August 16, 2019 Victorious India Divyang Cricket Team to land in Mumbai tomorrow
- Events August 14, 2019 Let your hands do the talking
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Chandrayaan 2 heading towards the Moon
- Employment August 13, 2019 Government move to roll back disability pension tax on retired soldiers welcomed
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News