Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
An amazing opportunity for graduates with disabilities to be trained by corporate trainers and HR professional to enhance employment opportunities.
LinkABILITY is for graduates with disability born on or after 1 January 1980.
Refreshments & lunch will be provided free of cost on all days.
The organisers WILL NOT bear any other expenses of the participant.
Last date to submit the form is Friday 1 February 2019
- Starts on: Thursday, 14 Feb 2019 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 18 Feb 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Coimbatore
- Location: Coimbatore
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Kangana threatens to destroy Karni Sena over objections to film
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
- Headlines January 22, 2019 WhatsApp forwards now limited
- Accessibility January 18, 2019 Goa Carnival 2019 promises to be wheelchair accessible
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News